Break-ups

A Friend's Love Story

A knock came on Minjae's office. Her secretary abruptly came to open it in a snap. A figure came on with this face you can't really read on easily.

Minjae then spun around on his swivel chair when he knew someone was there. It was Chaeyeon. She layed down a letter on Minjae's table.

 

"Resignation letter?" Minjae asked with his twitched eyes. His eyes travelled again on his table, a necklace he gave to Chaeyeon was also beside the letter. Chaeyeon just nodded, she kept on starring at the ground since she couldn't met eyes with him.

"Please sign it." Chaeyeon pleaded with an obvious tone of desperation.

 

For so long Minjae's stare was just lock at Chaeyeon, he couldn't believe she was really doing this. Chaeyeon then met eyes with him, she felt a guilt running through her insides.

 

"Chaeyeon, why?" The only question Minjae had but it was the hardest question for Chaeyeon. She gazed at Minjae, she can feel a tear gliding down her face. When she can already feel her tears gushing down, she immediately looked away and bit her lip, suppressing what she feels.

 

"Minjae, please just sign it." She sternly said. For starring at her, Minjae already knew what was the reason. He knew it was because of their relationship. He signed and starred at Chaeyeon for another moment before signing it up. 

 

"Thank you." Chaeyeon blankly uttered leaving his office.

 

---

 

Kris stood infront of a mall. He was about to meet with Sunhee. Sunhee came up with her gray sweatshirt and black tights, her hair tied in cute bun. She skipped happily, when she already Kris, she pant hard infront of him since he was running his way here.

 

When she held her composure, she sweetly smiled seeing him.

 

"Oppa! What do you want to do now? You want to watch movies? Maybe arcade would do too like last time? Or maybe should we--" She was beaming happily when Kris cut her.

"I'm sorry Sunhee."

"Oppa, what do you mean? There's nothing you should sorry about."

"Let's .. break-up." Kris hands were shaking inside his sweater and he couldn't stare at Sunhee directly. A small tear was about to fall on Sunhee's face.

"Oppa, no I'm not believing you! It must be a prank, right?" She weakly chuckled, not wanting to believe that this is real.

"Sunhee, I'm serious here. I'm not good enough." Kris was starring at space when he was saying this.

"Oppa, don't say that! You're good enough and I--" She was again cut by Kris.

"Sunhee, enough. I can't endure seeing you hurt. I'm really sorry." He then turned around but Sunhee back-hugged him.

"Oppa! Don't leave me!" She pleaded in a shrill cry.

"Sunhee, if you really love you let me go.." With this, Sunhee let Kris slipped off from her arms. Her sobs became a strong weep. Kris softened hearing her sobs, bit he have to do this.

 

He felt like he was cheating on her since he knew what he feels for Chaeyeon. He couldn't endure doing it to Sunhee so he decided to break her up.

 

---

 

Author's note

Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter there wasn't no Chaeyeon and Kris meet-up but these scenes are really important inorder for the fanfic to flow right.. I'll promise there will be Chaeyeon and Kris moments on the next :) Anyways, thanks for reading! Annyeong! ^^~