Friends are friends.

A Friend's Love Story

 

Han Sunhee was a queenka of their school. Her light brown hair falls perfectly on her back as if it was meticulously combed, not even having a tangles on it. Her foot with her stilettos made a sound of a click upon walking going to a cafe. She was about to meet-up with her male-counterpart, Kris.

 

Kris was a tall man with unbelievable features. He had brown hair, even when disheveled is still suits to his princely face. He had sharp piercing eyes that can move and swoon you upon starring for too long. The door's wind chime made a sound as if it's metals were clashing, a sign that Sunhee already arrived on the cafe.

 

She removed her sunglasses, revealing more her pretty features. She glance at her side, to her another side and eyerywhere just to find the real purpose why did she go here. Finally, her eyes detect where her target is sitting. 

 

There, Kris was having a smile on his face.. but not for her. The smile was for another girl who sat infront of him. Kris was feeding a brownie to the girl while the girl was happily his chin. Sunhee immediately went unto their direction with her exasperated expression. 

 

"Yah! How could you do this to me, oppa?!" She shrieked. Finally, Kris calmly shifted his gaze on Sunhee. But his calm moves immediately followed by opening of his mouth. He can feel the cold water being spilled on his face by Sunhee.

"You know, you don't deserve me! I'm pretty and can get other boys easily! You're not a loss, Wufan!" Was her words before turning back then tried to fix her poise then walked.

 

Afterwards, when Kris already feel that her retrieving figure wasn't on the cafe anymore, a smile formed on the side of his lips. He turn back on the girl who sat infront of her then made an high-five to her. The girl instantly responded by reaching for his hand but Kris already put his hand down before it reaches her hand, teasing her. They both laughed, not because of the high-five thing but because they successfully accomplished their mission.

 

"Did you see how her face get so angry? It was epic, hahaha." Kris laughed, caressing his tummy due to too much laughter.

"You know, Kris. I think we did a wrong move. Not so cool moves, dude!" She scoffed.

"Lee Chayeon, we've been doing this ten times to my past girlfriends already! Since when did you have symphathy for them?"

"I mean, you can just talk to them personally! Why did we have to pretend and all if with only just a talk, you can already solve this! Guess, you don't have courage, am I right?"

"Ok ok Chayeon, you know me well. I do not have the courage but if we didn't pretend, they just kept on begging for me to stay which annoys me alot. Girls can be annoying sometimes." There was annoyance on her tone.

"Ehem, I'm also a girl."

"I didn't even see you as a girl, that's why."

"Yah!!" She reached to slap his arm.

"I'm just saying the truth, okay." 

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes then folded her arms. She looked faraway afterwards. 

 

*She can be pretty when she's angry.* Kris thought, smiling on his own self.

 

"Yah! What are you starring at?" 

"There's an insect on your cheek, that's why. Aish, you're face is so insect-prone. That's proves how ugly you are." He teased then reached for her cheek, pretending to wipe an insect on it.

"Yah!! You're not even handsome. It's just that, even insects loves me." She flipped her hair humorously.

"Ew." Kris hissed, Chaeyeon just glarred at her.

 

The girl infront of her was Kris' bestfriend. She goes by her name Lee Chaeyeon. Kris had 11 guy friends but when he does something that his guy friends wouldn't understand, he only had one person he approaches to.. it was Chaeyeon. Chayeon knows him well, even understand every single thing he does. 

 

After some moments, the waiter came with a tray on his hands, though it was empty. He laid the bill on the table, making Kris' eyes to widened. And Chaeyeon already knew on what he looks that he's having a second thought about paying the bill since she knew he was that thrifty to pay such a bill.

 

Chaeyeon placed her money on the table, making Kris to turn to face her.

 

"Hmm, I knew it already ok."

"No, I'm the man. I should be the one who pays."

"Pssh, like I didn't pay for almost all our bills when we go out!" She exclaimed in a jokingly manner.

"Ok ok, since this is your fault! You're such a piggy! You ate too much!"

"Yeah whatever." She just rolled her eyes. 

 

The waiter made a double-take every time the two argues. He released a giggle.

 

"Couples nowadays." The waiter shook his head. The two actually heard what he just said seconds ago.

"WHAT?! We're not couples!" They uttered in unison. The waiter ignored them then proceed on grabbing their money and dashed off.

 

"Can you believe it?! We're couple?!" He laughed between talks while they strode the streets side by side.

"Like I would date you! Hahahaha." Chaeyeon's response were the same as Kris'.

"Well, that's another case since everybody loves to date me." He cockily said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She sarcastically replied. 

 

Someone texted Kris, he didn't mind his steps anymore that he didn't noticed he was walking ahead of her. 

 

"Yeah, that's really another case .. because you will never see me as a girl." Chaeyeon mumbles more to herself. Kris wasn't able to hear it.