Chapter 2

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Youngmin's POV~

'Oppa?' she tilted her head a bit. 'It... it...' I couldn't bring myself to tell her. If she knew, I'll be dead for sure! 'You... didn't remember? How could you!' she pushed me away. 'It's not like you to forget such a memorable thing!' she shouted. She's blushing... How cute. I smiled. 'You're still smiling?' she puffed out her cheeks.

'Mianne,' I apologized and pulled her close and a peck on the lips. 'Can you ever forgive me?' I asked. She blushed even more. She pushed me away and sat on her bed, sulking. 'Don't sulk. Yah~ If you forgive me, then I'll tell you what I did to you during your 13th birthday.' I said. She looked at me confusely. 'What did you do?' her face changed.

'I'll tell you after you forgive me.' I stuck my tongue out. 'Arasseo, I forgive you. Now tell me!' she hit my shoulders playfully. 'I did this...' I pushed her down the bed and kissed her pasionately. I pulled away from her. 'Our first kiss is during your 13th birthday. I remember it, but you don't.' I whispered to her. Her face is as red as tomato. 

'Aww, so sweet~' I heard someone said. Eun Ha immediately sit up and I stood up. We looked towards to source of the voice. 'Yah!! It's rude to peek on what others are doing! Didn't they teach you in the univercity, Kim Ji Won!' I shouted. 

She laughed and walked into the room. 'I know basic manners. But I just forgot those manners for a moment when I saw the two of you acting so sweet~' she smirked. I felt my cheeks burning hot.

'Wh... What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you guys suppose to be playing that game?' Eun Ha asked. 'Oh, they told me to come get you. They're worried because you went to the 'toilet' for so long.' Ji Won said and yawned. I just stormed out of the room leaving the two of them in the room. I walked to the living room and sit in between Kwangmin and Minwoo.

'Hyung, is Eun Ha alright?' Minwoo whispered to me. I nodded. 'DId anything happen? Where's Eun Ha?' Kwangmin asked. ''With Ji Won. Continue the game.' I said and spun the bottle. The bottle stopped at Minwoo. 'Alright, uri maknae~ Truth or dare?' I smirked. 'Er... truth!' he said happily and raised one of his hand up. Wrong choice~ 'I heard... that you once had a crush on the singer and composer, Lee Eun Ha-ssi.' I started. Everyone eyed on me. Donghyun hyung signaled me to stop talking or the secret will be out.

'Do you still like her now?' I asked, with a smirked. He shook his head. 'She beelongs to 'someone' anyways. And I can't compare to that 'someone'.' he answered and glared at me. 'Seriously? Lee Eun Ha has a boy-' Kwangmin covered Hyunseong hyung's mouth. 'Don't spread this out! Her having a boyfriend can't be known by others.' Minwoo hissed. 'Let's just keep it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter