Chapter 13

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1 month later)

"Hey hyung! Let's go visit Eun Ha when we get back to Korea. It's been a month since I last saw her. Japan really makes me miss her more than ever," Kwangmin shook my arms as if trying to convince me into seeing her again. No, I can't 

My answer is always no when it comes to visiting her. I have no rights to see her. The idea of visiting her is so tempting but I can't. I wanted to see her again. It would be a lie if I say I don't miss her at all. I admit that I miss her so much, more than anything.

I shook my head. "Man, don't you miss her?" I heard him muttered out. I pretended that I didn't hear that. He sighed and continued what he's doing and I continued mine.

Suddenly, "Hyung~ Let's make a bet," Kwangmin disturbed me again. "If you win, I won't disturb you again," he said. That sounds promising. I agree to the bet. After I agreed, he smirked. "But if I win, you have to go visit Eun Ha yourself," he said. I glared at him. 

"Name your game because I'm winning for sure," I accepted the challenge. He smirked at me.

...

"Hurray! I won the bet~ I got more fanmails than you! Hah! In your face! I'm more popular than you! Fans love me more than you! I feel so loved!" Kwangmin cheered and mentally shoved his fanmails into my face. I bet most of the fanmails are from Ji Won. ! They're in this together for sure!

I scoffed, "Hurray, I lost!" I said sarcasticly. Suddenly the cheerings stopped. "Now about the bet. I won and you lost," he grinned. "I'm aware of that," I said annoyedly.

"Go and visit Eun Ha, alone on the next day we landed in Korea. And make sure you bring her out on a date. Hmm.. maybe to the amusement park. Remember the last one we went. The place where she worked together with Min-"

"I get it!" I hissed. He stumbled back and gave me a thumbs up.

Soon after that, he recovered from his position and cleared his throat. "Hyung, let's go shopping! We should get you some professional disguises to hide you and Eun Ha from the fans and, of course, the paparazzi. The disguises you used back then is so mainstream!" he said sarcasticly.

"Go and shop yourself. Stop bothering me. Get lost before kill one of you pikachu," I threathen him. I know this threat would get him to stop bothering me and get out of my sight. But, I guessed wrong.

"Ok, fine. I'll let you destroy one. Just one! Goodbye one of my pikachu. I'll miss you!" he cried. I rolled my eyes. He slammed the table so suddenly that it surprises me. "Yah! You should be happy that I'm sacraficing one of my pikachu for you and Eun Ha! You better not mess this up!" he said seriously.

I sighed. Why didn't I kill you when we're still a fetus? I thought as I rubbed my temple. "Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter