Chapter 16

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello? Ah, my working partner, the president of Yoon enterprise. How are you?" Mr Jo answered the phone and kept quiet for a while. His face was serious. "Why don't we discuss this matter face to face? Oh no, of course I'm not trying to decline your offer. Your offer is great. It's just that... I'm not sure either of my sons would agree to this," he said. His voice was so serious.

"I'll try to talk to them about it. We'll discuss this matter tomorrow in somewhere else private, if you're okay with it," he said. "Well then, see you tomorrow," he hung up and sighed.

His hand reach up to his temple and rubbed it. "What am I gonna do now?" he asked himself.

 

I opened my eyes and adjust to the brightness of the surrounding. Once I had got used to the brightness of the surrounding, I began to stretch carefully, not wanting to wake up the sleeping beauty next to me. I smiled as I looked at her. Her long lashes, her kissable cherry red lips and her long brunette hair.

I spent my whole afternoon with Eun Ha last night, trying to make her remember more, since I don't have any schedule for this one whole week. I started thinking about how am I gonna bring back her memories and will she be cold to me again once she remember everything.

Her sudden movement startled my thoughts. "Good morning, my princess. Did I wake you up?" I asked. She shook her head and smiled at me. She snuggled closely to me. I hugged her closely to me and kissed her head. "Did you sleep well last night?" I asked again. Surprisingly, she shook her head. 

She looked at me with her innocent eyes and her lower lips moved slightly forward. She's pouting. "I couldn't sleep because someone couldn't keep their heartbeat from beating fast and loud," she teased. I laughed. "Well, someone wouldn't let me sleep on the couch. How can I keep my heartbeat from beating fast and loud when there's a beautiful girl sleeping in my arms?" I said and reached out to tickle her. She burst out in laughters.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. The both of us immediately broke apart. I stood up and she pretended to be asleep. "Young master Youngmin, breakfast is ready. Do you want to have it in your room or outside with your family?" the maid asked without looking at me. Well, I'm half to be exact.

"I'll be down later," I said. The maid nodded and closed the door slowly. I sat on the bed and turn my body towards Eun Ha's body. "My beautiful Sleeping Beauty, do I have to kiss you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter