Chapter 10

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong, unnie~" she smiled at me.

"What are you doing here, Minhye-ah?" I asked. She held up her right hand and grinned. I looked at her confusedly. She sighed. "I'm getting engaged. Look at my index finger," she said while wiggling her fingers. I smiled and congratulate her. "So are you guys going to the engagement party? I've invited Minwoo oppa and the members of Boyfriend~" she said cheerfully.

I hesitated to reply her. I shook my head with a smile in the end. "Ah, wae!? I insist you come~ Please, unnie~ Do it for me...," she begged. I hesitated, but looking at her aegyo-ing made me feel... weird. I agree in the end to stop her from doing any aegyos. "Hurray!! Be my bridesmaid~ Or you can perform there?" she said while tapping her finger to her chin.

"Minhye-ah, is Youngmin going?" Ji Won asked. Out of a sudden, the floor seems to caught my attention. I walked slowly to the table and sit down. "Of course, he's coming! He's part of Boyfriend," she sighed. "Arasseo. When is the engagement party?" I asked. She said, "This weekend. Be sure to go~ Oh, unnie! Let's go shopping and relax at the spa~ You guys are free right?" she asked and smiled. Both Ji Won and I nodded. 

After breakfast, we drove to Gangnam and stop by the shopping mall. I wore a blonde wig and a shade. When we walk into the shopping mall, everyone was whispering and pointing at me. Do they recognize me? I looked down and cover my face with my wig. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. My body twitched and I looked up, it's Ji Won. She smiled at me and told me everything is alright. Just ignore all of the comments and act like as if nothing happen at all.

I smiled at her and followed Minhye. I passed by a Boyfriend poster as we walk. I stopped walking and looked Youngmin in the poster. I let out a sigh. Youngmin, I miss you so much. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't have said those things to you... I'm sorry. I thought and turned away from the poster and joined Ji Won and Minhye. 

-Author's POV- (It's been a while since I wrote Authors POV~~)

Someone is watching them from a far and taking pictures. The person stop and smiled to himself. "This should be enough," he said to himself and walked away. The guy headed to a huge mansion, the Jo resident. He walked towards a room and knocked the door. "Come in," another person said.

"Did you do what I told you to?" the mysterious person asked. The photographer nodded and handed the mysterious person the photos he took. "Hm... thank you. Here's your pay," he handed the money to the photographer and the photographer left the room, leaving only the mysterious person there alone. 

"Eun Ha, how long do you want to hide from me?" he said and looked at a picture of Eun Ha looking at the Boyfriend poster. He then smiled. "You still look as pretty as ever. Thank goodness you're okay..." he said to himself and laid down on his bed. I'll wait until this weekend. I hope to see you there. Minwoo told me you'll be there. Please show up. I miss you so much... he thought.

"Youngmin-ah, your friends are here. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter