Chapter 21

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her father stood up. "Alexa, why are you here?" he asked. "Wait outside," he told her. She nodded and closed the door.

"That's... How... I thought... Where have you been hiding her!?" she heard someone screaming from inside.

"Your father said to hide her. I'm just doing a favour for a friend," she heard her father say. "Wait in here. I'll come back after I talked to her.." her father said.

She stood at the door, she didn't know what to do. Her father came out of the office and smiled at her. "Eunnie! Why didn't you tell appa that you were coming to Tokyo?" her father asked. She smiled.

"I wanted to surprise you. So... surprise!" she cheered and hugged her father.

"Aigoo, I'm surprised. I'm kind of busy at the moment so why don't we have dinner later on and you can tell me about your vacation in Puerto Rico," her father smiled.

"Alright," she smiled. When she was about to leave, her father's door burst open. "Eun Ha wait!" someone said. She turned around and saw Youngmin walking towards her.

"Youngmin! Don't,"her father growled and grabbed his hand. 

"Why should I? You and my father prevented me from seeing her for a year! Are you satisfied with that now? I know you won't care about how hurt I felt when she was forced to leave me, but you should've at least convince my father to let her be with me! I've admired you since young and is this how you treat a fan of yours?" Youngmin shouted.

Alexa was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter