Chapter 5

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bestfriends!! Please vote for Boyfriend in EYK! Iyah must be reviewed by Simon and Martina cuz the mv is awesome~~ Please vote for them and help them be on number 1~~ 

(Sorry for the shameless announcement >< hehe ._.)

~Eun Ha's POV~

A girl walked towards me and smirked at me. It's her... My bodyguards stopped her from getting any closer to me. She glared at them. "What? Can't I see an old friend of mine?" she stared innocently at me. It really annoys me. "Let's go to some other place private to talk," she smiled at me. I signaled my bodyguards to give us some private time and they nodded.

We went to the rooftop of the building. "What do you want from me?" I asked her coldly, without looking at her. She let out a sinister laugh. "You know what I want, don't you? I've been having a crush on Youngmin oppa since elementary school, but I can't even get close to him, thanks to you. And now, what I want is for youu to leave him... Break up with him and make him hate you!" she walked towards me. "You can do that, right?" she smirked.

"I'm sorry. That is impossible. I won't make him hate me," I said and turned around, intending to walk away from her. Suddenly, I felt something sharp on my neck. I froze on the spot when I realized there's a knife on my neck. "Break up with him or else.." she threatens me. I smirked. "Or else what?" I asked.

"This knife will be inside of you. You don't want that to happen, don't you?" she asked. "Don't you know killing people is a sin?" I asked, trying to hide my fear. I can feel my legs shaking and I'm shivering with fear. "I know... But for Youngmin oppa, I'm willing to be a sinner. I can do anything to get him. So your choice is?" she smirked. I gulped. 

What should I do? If I break up with him, he would be sad but if I don't, I'll be dead! I thought. I can feel sweat dripping down my face. I hope someone could come here and save me from this witch... "What's your choice!? I'm running out of patience!" she yelled. I bite my lower lips, trying to think.

I have to escape from her or else I'll be dead. Suddenly, I had an idea. I cleared my throat. "Do I have to make a choice?" I asked her and looked at her innocently. "Are  you deaf? Of course you have to!" she yelled at me. "But if I break up with him, he'll be really sad... Do you want that?" I acted sad and tears form in my eyes. Thank you acting classes! I cheered in my head. 

She let go of me and dropped the knife on the floor. "I don't know. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter