Chapter 19

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came faster than Youngmin expected. He skipped breakfast and hurried to Eunha's house by 9:30. He rang the door bell and the door opened. 

"You're early today. Come in and sit for a while. Eunha, she's not ready yet," her father said. He smiled and went in. 

"So... Is Jiwon with her?" Youngmin asked. Eunha's father looked at him weirdly. "Jiwon?" he asked.

Youngmin nodded. "Didn't she stayed over last night?" he asked and tilted his head. Eunha's father shook his head and went to the kitchen and took his stuff.

"I'll be going to work now. Make sure you do nothing to my daughter!" he shot daggers at Youngmin and went out. Youngmin waved goodbye at his uncle.

Once Mr Lee is out of sight, Youngmin furrowed his eyebrow. Why did she lie to me about Jiwon staying over? he thought himself.

"Ah, you're here. You're early," Eunha said as she walked down the staircase and into his arms. He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"It's been a while since we last hugged each other. I miss you so much," he said as he inhaled her sweet scent. He then broke the hug and stared at his girlfriend.

"Now tell me. Why did you lied about having Jiwon over last night?" he asked. Eunha blinked several times and tilted her head.

"I didn't said I was having Jiwon over last night. I just said I was reserved by her for the night," Eunha said. She looked confident. 

Youngmin felt stupid for misunderstanding. He laughed and changed the subject. "Let's go have brunch. I'm hungry," he said and walked out the house and towards his car.

Eunha laughed at her boyfriend's cute attitude. She took her stuff and walked out of the house. 

After she locked the door, she felt dizzy and her legs felt wobbly. Her vissions got blurry. She hang on to the wall and covered her eyes. She recovered and walked towards Youngmin whose waiting for her by his car.

He smiled and opened the door for her. "Thank you," she said and kissed his cheeks. He smiled and went to the driver's seat.

"So where do you want to go?" he asked. Eunha thought for a bit and smiled. "I want to go to the coffee shop where we used to go," she said.

Youngmin nodded and drove. They reached to the place where they used to hang out since middle school. Eunha walked in the coffee shop with a smile plastered on her face. She turned to Youngmin. 

"I miss this place," she said and took a seat by the window. Youngmin smiled and went to the counter. 

"I'll have a green tea latte and a hot chocolate," he ordered. He also ordered some food. After that, he walked towards Eunha and they started eating.

They talked and talked, laughed and teased. There are people around the coffee shop who recognised them but they didn't mind. Some girls are fangirl-ing about how lucky they are, meeting Youngmin at that coffee shop.

After they are done, Youngmin drove Eunha to an elementary school, where she used to study. 

"This is an all girls elementary school. Your school. Do you remember?" Youngmin asked. Eunha starred at the school and shook her head.

Youngmin smiled and dragged her out of the car. "Kwangmin and I used to come here and play with you and Jiwon after school. I still remember the day where we carved our initials on a tree," he said.

He covered her eyes and lead her to a place. "Hey, where are you taking me?" she asked.

"You'll know soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter