Chapter 15

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I told her about myself along the way to the hospital. She seem interested in my story because she kept on asking me questions. Questions like how I met my 2 best friends and how I fell in love with one of them. 

I answered all her questions happily as I thought all of these could help her to recover some of her memories. Before we knew it, we had reached the hospital. I parked the car opposite the hospital. I told her to wait and I went out of the car. I circled around the car and opened the door for her.

She smiled at me and thanked me. She was about to cross the road when a car drove pass. I grabbed her hand to prevent her from getting hit by the car. "Be careful or you'll get hurt," I said. 

She looked scared. She was trembling. I her across the road and into the hospital. A nurse took her into a room for a check up. After a few minutes, the nurse came out of the room and smiled at me. "Please follow me. The doctor want speak to you for a moment," she said politely. I nodded and followed her into the doctor's office.

"Please wait here," she said and went out of the room. I waited for a while and the door opened. The doctor went in and sat in front of me. "Is there anything wrong with Eun Ha?" I asked with concern.

The doctor shook his head. "I've check her brain once more. She's recovering quite fast than usual. For someone who had brain injuries might take a long time to recover. But as for Miss Lee, she's recovering. I've asked her if she experienced any headache or blackouts and she said yes. She also told me that blur images started forming in her mind. It means that her memories are coming back to her," the doctor explained.

I let out a sigh of relieve. "That's good. Is there any way to help her recover her memories faster than usual?" I asked. The doctor thought for a while.

"There is. Take her to places she had went before and left a memorable memory. Also, do stuffs that she's familiar with. Forcing her to remember might also be a way but I don't think she woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter