Chapter 12

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Youngmin's POV~ (what happened before Eun Ha forgotten everything)

I ran after her because something's telling me that something is going to happen. When I spotted her, she was in the middle of the road and unaware of what's gonna happen to her. I ran as fast as I could to safe her from being hit by a bus. I pushed her aside and shut my eyes and waited for the pain that's about to hit me but it never did. 

I opened my eyes slowly and spotted the bus few centimeters away from me. I was reliaved that it didn't hit me but when I turned towards Eun Ha, my whole world crashed down. What I saw isn't what I looked forward to everyday, it is what I'm afraid of seeing... A figure on the floor, bleeding a pool of blood. Without any second thought I ran towards her. I lifted her up and placed her on my lap.

"Eun Ha-ah!! Wake up! Please. Don't die! I... I can't live without you! Please wake up..." I mumbled and my tears dripped onto her face. That moment, I hope that those magical moments on tv were real. When your tears dripped onto a dying person, that person will wake up but in my case, it didn't happen. 

I felt helpless seeing the one I love dying in my arms and I can't do anything about it. I felt useless... I caused this... "Omo, what happened!? Kwangmin, call the ambulance, NOW!!!" I heard Ji Won yelled. Seconds later everything around me was dark and all I can see if Eun Ha in my arms. I hugged her tightly. Please be alright.. Please let this be a dream. I thought.

Suddenly, I felt someone trying to separate the both of us. I tightened my grip and hugged her closely to me. "Youngmin, if you don't want her to die, then let go!" I heard someone said. Slowly, I loosen my grip and let others take her away. I closed my eyes and let the tears escape. I fainted on someone's shoulder. 

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. I looked around trying to remember what happened to me that I ended up in the hospital. Then, it hit me. I shot up from the bed and turned towards the door. When I was about to walk out, Kwangmin stopped me. "Get out of my way! I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter