Chapter 11

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry, Youngmin. I really am.

I was walking for quite sometime. Walking aimlessly, don't know where to go. I kept asking myself, where am I? Where is this place? I'm not scare or anything, it's just that, I'm curious. This place is very pretty, full of people. The people who looked friendlly. I stopped by a shop that sells pendents and things that looked magical. 

"Welcome, miss. How may I assist you?" a pretty lady walked out from the dark. I smiled at her and asked, "Can you tell me, where am I?" She smiled and for a moment there, I thought she looked like me. "Of course, my dear. You're in a dream. A never-ending dream, unless you want to be awaken," she said kindly. I was shocked by her answer. A dream? I have a feeling that I don't want to be here.

"How... I mean... what must I do to wake up from this... never-ending dream?" I said. She smiled and invited me into her small house. "To wake up, you must exchange something valueable to you with a potion. That is the only way to wake up," she said as she placed the tea cups on the table. She looked at me and smiled. "Since you have already given up what's valueable to you, all you have to do is find the correct potion."

I looked at her with a puzzled look. "Something... valueable?" I muttered. "Yes, something valuable. You've gave it up before you came here. Now, to choose your potion. Choose it carefully, my dear. In one of this vial contains poison. If you took it by accident, you won't be able to wake up from this dream and you'll end up in the afterlife, with... your mother," she said sadly.

"But no worries, there's only one poisoned vial in here. The rest is the wake-up potion. Choose wisely. Your choice can effect the time duration you're getting back what you've lost. Now, choose, my dear," she said and handed me a basket with 5 vials. It was a hard choice since there's only 5 vials and one of them is poisoned.

I reached for a vial that contains pink liquid and examined it. "Don't judge a book by its cover, my dear... The cover only tells you what they look like. It never tells you what they rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter