Chapter 8

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone touched my shoulders. Could it be my one of my anti fans?

I turned around and let out a relived sigh. "You scared me, Ji Won. I thought you were one of my anti-fans." I punched her shoulders playfully. She giggled and sat next to me. "I'm sorry for scaring you," she apologized and hugged me. She handed me a hat and a nerdy glasses and told me to wear it so that I can hide. I did as I was told and sighed again.

"Is everything okay? I mean with you and you know, your boyfriend?" she said carefully, looking if anyone was listening. I shook my head. Without my knowledge, a teardrop escaped my eyes. I was crying and sobbing. "What's wrong? Oh no, don't cry. I didn't mean to... make you cry," Ji Won said, although it looks like she's telling herself that she didn't make me cry. 

I wiped off my tears and stared at the sky. "Ji Won-ah, what if one day, everyone knew about your relationship with Kwangmin and all the reporters will hunt you down every single day just to know some answers? Then, Starship's CEO host a press conference to tell the public that the two of you had broke up and you can't see each other that often? What would you do?" I asked. 

She kept quiet for a moment. "I don't know. I never thought of that situation before... I guess, I would just break up with him to get some peace? But deep down in my heart, I would still love him. It's best for his career and for me too. And I know that, if I break up with him, he won't let me go. He would beg for me to go back to him. I know, too, that my heart would soften when he begs. That's why, if something like this really happen, I would try my best to make him hate me..." 

I thought for a bit. "Yeah... maybe... it's best if I break up with him. It's for his career and mine too. Thanks, Ji Won," I thanked her and gave her a tight hug. Eventually, I cried on her shoulders.Thinking that I should break up with the guy I loved so much really hurts me, but it's best to do so.

I heard Ji Won sighed. "Do you know how it feels having a very loyal boyfriend?" she asked. I broke the hug and stare at her confusedly with my teary eyes. She smiled. "I bet yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter