Chapter 20

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She left me... 

Youngmin has been trying to hide the fact that he's breaking down in the inside and just go to work as usual. He smiled brightly to the fans who attended the fan meeting and gave them the best fan service. All these just to hide the fact that he's hurting.

After all these, Youngmin finally managed to convince his father to cancel off the engagement. Bora too managed to tell her father about how much she love her boyfriend and would want to marry him. 

As for Eunha, she is nowhere to be found. He missed her so much, he wanted to see her, he wanted to hug her so badly and tell her that his engagement is cancelled and they can be together like they used to.

 

(A/N) Bold words are said in English :)

~After a year~

"Good work! I love this song! You did great!" the producer complimented the song writer who wrote the song.

She smiled and thanked the producer for the compliment and left the studio.

"Ah... it's so hot today," she complained and took out her hat and sunglasses and wore it. "Time to go home~" she sang and walked towards the train station. She waited patiently for the train as she browsed her phone.

"Hey, have you heard? Boyfriend are coming here for the first time! I seriously can't believe they are actually coming to Puerto Rico! I'm so going to their concert~ And guess what? My parents bought me a VVIP ticket for the concert~" someone said over the phone.

The girl looked up and saw a fangirl cheering over the phone about Boyfriend's concert. She smiled when she saw the train coming towards the station. She stood up and walk towards the train, waiting for the train to stop.

Once the train stopped, she stood aside to let the passengers from inside to come out. Once they are all out, she stepped into the train and hummed a song, her own song.

"You're a fan of Lee Eun Ha too? It's too bad she's out of the celebrity world now," someone with shades and a funny looking cap approached her. She smiled at the person's English.

"You're not a person from here are you?" she asked. The person smiled and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Is it that obvious? I'm a Korean," he said and held out his hand.

"I'm a Korean too!" she said in Korean. She shook his hand and smiled. "Oh really? That's great! My English is really bad. You might not believe me but I'm Hyunseong from Boyfriend," he whispered to her.

She smiled. "Really? It's great to see you here, Hyunseong-ssi. I'm Alexa Lee," she said.

They talked and got to know each other. Hyunseong find this girl he's talking to quite similar to a girl he used to know. A girl who was a girlfriend of one of his friend. He shrug it off thinking it can't be her.

The train stopped and that's her stop. "Well, I got to go. It's nice meeting you, Hyunseing-ssi," she smiled and bid her goodbye.

Before leaving, Hyunseong handed her a ticket to Boyfriend's concert with a backstage pass. "I hope to see you there, Alexa-ssi," Hyunseong smiled. She waved her hand at him and nodded, telling him that she'll go for sure. She smiled as the train left.

She looked at the ticket. "It's on the 8th, which is tomorrow. I still have time~" she smiled and went back home.

 

Alexa Lee has no memories of what happened in the past. All she knew was her father sent her to Russia for a brain surgery and basically, it went well. But the doctors could have killed her in the surgery. On the bright side, she's okay.

She asked her father about her past, but he refused to tell her anything except her real name. He also told her that this is the second time she lost her memories. She questioned how could someone lose their memories the second time? What really happened to her?

Later on, she got an English name and moved to New York to continue her job as a song writer.

She is now in Puerto Rico on a vacation. The view is great and relaxing. She's glad her father let her come here. She reached her apartment. Before going in, she took the parcel sent to her by her father.

She smiled and went into the apartment. She opened the parcel and saw a gift box. She shook the box as she was curious of what's in the box. Before opening the box, she read the letter on the box.

Dear my baby, Alexa,

Hope you're having a great time in Puerto Rico. In the box, there's a key to you new apartment in Tokyo like you requested. Come visit appa some day in Tokyo~ I miss you so much.

Hope to see you soon, my Eunnie. I know I'm not suppose to call you that, but I did anyway. Bite me~ :P Oh and there's another box of chocolate from Paris for you~ Hope it didn't melt. Even if it melt, you still have to eat it. I wasted a lot of money on it.

So have fun in Puerto Rico. Come to Tokyo and visit me before going back to New York~

Love, daddy.

She smiled while reading the letter from her childish father and put the letter aside and opened the box. As what was written in the letter, there's a box of chocolate, Richart, her favourite, and a key to the apartment she always wanted.

"I love appa so much!" she cheered as if her father is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter