Chapter 18

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin and Bora decided to rebel against their fathers for the very first time in their lives in order to be with their love ones. 

 

Eunha is in her room, crawled into a ball at the corner of her room. He's getting married to someone? she thought. She then sighed and shook her head. "That's not happening! He loves me!" she said to herself.

"Lee Eun Ha, have a little faith on you boyfriend," she slapped herself lightly. She then sighed. "But... if his father insisted, then what power do he have to decline the marriage..." she mumbled and pouted.

Suddenly, there's a knock on her door. "Eunha-ah, Jiwon is here to see you," the person said on the other side of the door. "Coming," she shouted back. 

She stood up and took in a deep breathe. "Jiwon might help. She can give me advice," she said and smiled to herself and left her room.

When she saw Jiwon, she ran towards her and bear hug her. "Jiwon... I'm in a dilemma right now," she cried. Jiwon patted her back. "Talk to me. Is this boyfriend problem again?" she asked.

Eunha broke the hug and nodded. Jiwon sighed and shook her head. "Let's go to somewhere else more suitable for a conversation we're gonna have," Jiwon said.

Eunha nodded and they both left the house and went to a coffee shop. Jiwon ordered their drinks while Eunha finds a place where they can sit. While waiting for Jiwon, Eunha overheard some people talking.

"Hey, isn't that Lee Eunha? I heard she chickened out from the celebrity world," she heard. She bit her lips and fought the urge to go to them and explain what happen to her.

Ignore them, Eunha. You're better than what they thought... she thought. 

"Here's your drink," Jiwon said and placed her green tea frappe in front of her. She smiled and thanked Jiwon. "So, what's going on between you and your boyfriend? He called me and asked me to look for you and make sure that you're safe. He also told me that his father wanted him to meet some random girl," she said.

Eunha took a deep breathe and sighed. "Do you think I should let go?" she asked. Jiwon tilted her head. "Let go? Of what?" she asked cluelessly.

"Of him... I mean I overheard his father saying this morning that he's gonna marry a girl. And I thought, maybe letting him go is best for him. I mean, his father arranged this marriage so his company can merge with another bigger company," she sighed again.

"Should I let go of him and let him marry another girl for his future? Exchange my happiness for his... Is that a good choice?" Eunha asked again and looked at Jiwon.

Jiwon thought for a bit. "But I don't think he'll like it. You know he loved you since young. And I know you loved him too much to let go.. Plus, if you let go, his father is gonna like it because you letting go means you're giving up this battle for Youngmin's love. You can't let his father win. You always let others win other you. Like the last time, you let your father win by giving up your happiness," Jiwon said.

Eunha furrowed her eyebrow. "I did? I gave up my happpiness before?" she asked. Jiwon realized she told her the wrong thing. She bit her lips. "What's more important now is you can't give up that easily," Jiwon said to drag the story further away.

"If you want Youngmin to be happier than he is right now, you should hold on to him," Jiwon said and smiled. Eunha smiled and drank her drink. Maybe I should hold onto him... she thought.

The two best friends decided to drop that topic and talk abotu some other stuff.

~~~

After that, Eunha walked home alone as Jiwon has some other things to do. Suddenly her phone rang. She fished out her phone and answered it. "Hello?" she said.

"Eunha-ah, my father wants to see you. He said he has something he wants to talk to you about," Kwangmin said on the other side of the phone. "Ok... I'll be right there," she said and hung up.

She caught a taxi and she reached to the Jo's resident a few minutes later. Before she go in, she took a deep breathe. Don't let his father win. Hold onto him and don't let go.. she reminded herself and walked into the house with a smiled plastered on her face.

She saw Kwangmin waiting nervously for her in the living room. When he saw her, he smiled. He walked towards her. "Whatever my father is going to say, don't put it at heart. I'll try my best to change his mind for you and hyung. So don't worry," he said. 

"Please don't go throught all these trouble for me.. I can solve my own problems. After all, Jiwon would be jealous if she finds out," Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter