Chapter 3

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Youngmin's POV~

I leaned closer towards her, about to plant a kiss on her lips. Suddenly, she pushed me away and fell on the floor. 'Ouch!' she yelled and rubbed her back side. 'You should let me kiss you~' I and offered my hand to her. She pushed it away. 'I rather fall than letting you kiss me,' she stuck her tongue out.

'Wae!' I pout. 'Your punishment! Don't touch me tonight!' she pointed at me and walk towards her bed. I puffed out my cheeks. 'I'm sulking!' I said to get her attention. 'Ok... Continue to sulk, ne?' she giggles. 'What happen to my kind girlfriend!?' I yelled. She giggles even more. 'I don't care! I wanna sleep with you tonight!' I said and walked towards her bed.

'Yah! Don't come near me!' she threw her pillow at me. It almost hit my head but I caught it. I glared at her. 'Scary..' I heard her mumbled. I crawled towards her and she kept on moving backwards and finally she met her dead end. I caged her with both of my arms.

'Y.. Yah, oppa... What are you trying to do? I... I'll ge...get angry!' she stuttered. I smirked and lean towards her. Her face is as red as tomato. She closed her eyes tightly. Seeing her expression like that made me satisfied. 'Pfft....' I lean backwards and started laughing. 'You should have seen your face! You're so cute!!' I laughed. 'YAH!!!' she yelled and kicked me. I didn't feel pain at all.

'Let me sleep with you tonight, ne?' I asked and wiped off my tears. She didn't reply me and covered herself with her blanket. 'I'll take that as a yes~' I sang and slept beside her. She turned around and kicked me off the bed. 'Yah! That hurts!' I yelled. 'Go and sleep on the sofa! Don't sleep with me!' she shouted. I refuse and climbed onto the bed. 

She glared at me. 'Fine. I'll sleep on the sofa if you wanna have the bed!' she pout and walk to the sofa. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even your boyfriend or not. Why do you have to treat me as if you don't love me at all? Why do you have to treat me like I'm your brother. Why can't we just sleep together? I walked towards her and carried her bridal style to the bed. 

'I'll sleep on the sofa tonight.' I said coldly and tugged her to bed. I kissed her forehead. 'Oppa... Are you mad at me for not letting you sleep with me?' she asked. I shook my head. 'I can never be mad at the person I love so much.' I smiled. Suddenly, she hugged me. 'Mianne.' she whispered. 

'Eun Ha-ah... can... can I ask you... something?' I asked when she's hugging me. She nodded. 'Do you... love me?' I gulped. She just looked at me blankly. 'I do love you, oppa. I love you more than anyone else. Why did you ask all of a sudden? Are you... doubting me?' she asked sadly. 'Ani... I just wanna make sure that you're mine and nobody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter