Chapter 14

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was lying down on my bed, debating with myself whether or not to rebel against my father and run away from home just for a day. The thoughts of me rotting at home if I don't go out scares me to death. 

Finally, I decided to go out. I rummaged my bag for my phone to see if I can call anyone to accompany me out. I go through my contacts and there's no one I can actually call.

Why do I even have Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo in my contacts? And who is No Minhye? I thought. I shrugged off my thoughts and sighed. 

I then dragged myself out of bed and changed into a casual outfit. Perfect for a hot summer. I grabbed my sunglasses and my bag and tiptoed down to checked my father's studies and his bedroom to make sure he's not at home. I was relieved that he's no where to be found.

Then, I was startled when the door bell rang. I threw all of my stuff on the sofa and answered the door. I can't help but feel nervous, hoping whoever that rang the door bell isn't Ji Won. She can be naggy sometimes.

When I opened the door, the least expected person stood in front of me. Jo Youngmin... I gulped and asked him the purpose he's here. "I..," he starts. But I cut him off. "Do you have a car with you?" I asked, hoping he'd said yes. And he nodded. Yay for me~

I ran into the house and retrieved my stuff on the sofa and walk towards the main door. "Can you get me out of here?" I asked again. His face tells me he's surprised by my sudden request. I equiped on my best puppy eyes and asked again. "Can you?" I pleaded.

"Su...sure. Anything for you," he stammered. I smiled and he lead me to his car. He opened the car door for me. For some reason, this movement seems so familiar to me..

He took me to the amusement park. I grabbed his arm and ran into the amusement park. I'm amaze by everything. I may have been here before but I don't remember. I hope this park can help me remember what I forgot. 

When I saw the roller coaster, I pointed at it. "Kaja~ Let's ride the roller coaster first!" I said and ran towards it. A sudden headache stopped me and caused me to collapse. I remembered something. A blurry image. 

A guy hugged me and whispered, "They're jealous now," and he moved closer to me. Suddenly, someone pushed the guy away from me and warned the guy. "Don't get so close to her," he said frustratedly.

After the ride, I giggled. "Let's do that again! It's fun!," I smiled. Then, a drink stand caught my eyes. "Oh, Let's go and have a drink!" and I ran towards the drink stand. I ordered my drink and a blond guy followed me. 

After a while, a tall brunette guy came towards my table followed by a short guy. The short guy sat next to me and shared a drink with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter