Chapter 1

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Eun Ha's POV~

I'm celebrating my 500th day after debut with Ji Won, Minhye and her boyfriend, and the members of Boyfriend at my house. It's just a small party. Appa organized this party just for me but the organizer went out with his friends to catch up with the old times. -sigh-

Minwoo oppa is busy fighting with Chanyeol oppa, Ji Won is talking with Minhye and Youngmin oppa is playing with s. As for me, I'm stuffing myself with cake given by the fans. Ji Won made a cake for me too. I think I'm gonna get fat! 

Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned around, it's Youngmin oppa. 'Stop eating. I don't want my girlfriend to be fat,' he whispers to me. 'Yah! What if the others saw it!?' I hissed at him. 'They're eyes are stuck on your television. They won't notice us.' he whispers to my ear. I felt chill running down my spine and my cheeks burning. I pushed him away and walked away from him. 

I heard him chuckles. 'Everyone! Let's play a game, ne?' Ji Won suddenly announced. Everyone eyed on her. 'What game are we playing?' Minwoo asked. She grinned. 'Hide and seek~' she cheerfully announced. 'Hide and seek? Yah! We're not kiddos anymore!' Kwangmin yawned. Ji Won pouted. The Ji Won I used to know will scream at him, but since they're dating, she softens a lot. She changed a lot.

'How about we play truth or dare? Or maybe spin the bottle?' Jeongmin oppa suggested. Everyone agrees. 'I'll go get an empty bottle!' I said and went to the kitchen and digged out for empty bottles. 'I found an empty bottle here, jagiya~' Youngmin smiled. 'Gomawo, oppa!' I kissed him on the cheeks. Since everyone is in the living room, it's save for me to do so.

The game started. Donghyun oppa spun the bottle and it stopped at Youngmin. 'Kekeke, Youngminnie~ Truth or dare?' he asked. 'Dare' Youngmin oppa smirked. 'Um... I dare you to... kiss Ji Won on the cheeks.' Donghyun oppa said. 'Mwoh!?' Youngmin, Kwangmin, Ji Won and I exclaimed. Everyone was shocked by our reaction except Minwoo oppa and Minhye. 'I... I thought you...you gu... guys are c-childhood friends... So.. a kiss won't hurt, right?' he stammered. I looked away, refusing to look at Youngmin kissing Ji Won. 'Hyung, can't I kiss Eun Ha instead? Ji Won, she's... scary' Youngmin oppa said.

'Andwae! Kiss her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter