I don't have a phone:(

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYxobOp5KI

(These are not moods for the chapters, I just post them because I think these songs are good and I want to share them with you readerXD)

I hope you guys like themXD

-----------------

Yenji's P.O.V

 

"...You know i'm waiting for your answer and I don't have all day...so answer"The guy said and crossed his arms with one of his eyebrows raised up.

 

I closed my eyes even tighter but then after a while I snapped back to reality and thought*Why should I get scared, i'm Jang Yenji...who he is talking to me.I'M TOUGH, HE DOESN'T SCARE ME!NO ONE SCARES ME?*So I gave him a you-don't-scare-me look, I scrunched my nose and moved around."I'm here because i'm Seohyun's friend"I said angrily while glaring at him

 

"Stop with the glaring and i'm pretty sure my sister doesn't invite her friends over, oh by the way you look very vote when your angry"He chuckled and trying to imitate my angry voice.I stomped my feet on his foot trying to hurt him but ended up falling down hurting my bottom.

 

"Oh-no, You fell down from hurting your self are you ok?Do you need a nice smack on the bum to make your bum feel better?"He asked trying to act all nice,I rolled my eyes.

 

"HMPF!"I pouted and stood up about to walk away when Seohyun appeared.

 

"Are you ready to go?"Seohyun asked, I looked at how she was dressing, her hair is curled.She was wearing baby blue high waist shorts with a blue top, simple but it looked perfect on her.

 

She probably saw me admiring her so she asked"Do you like what i'm wearing?"

 

"Mmm, it looks nice! I wish I had good taste in fashion like you"I pouted, poking my bottom lip out.

 

"Wait hold on, when you said you were my sisters friend you weren't lying?"The guy with the deep voice said.

 

I rolled my eyes and made a 'Duh' expression "NO, I was lying..."I said sarcastically.

 

"Then get out of my parents house if your not her friend"He smirked and poked his tongue out.

 

"Shut up and stop being so mean to my friend"Seohyun defended me "Lets go Yenji, lets just pretend that we never saw or heard them"

 

"Sure, I would be more then happy to do that"I said and smiled, I faced the Seohyun's brother and smirked at him"MEHRONG LOSER"I yelled and pulled Seohyun out of the house as fast as I could.When I saw a white limo I was guessing it was Seohyun.I ran to the white limo direction and stop when I was in front of it, When we stop we were both out of breathe.

 

"Get in the limo so we can go shopping, pali"She said and motioned her hands for me go in quickly.

 

-------------------------

When we finally arrived at a shopping mall, we got out of the car and I followed Seohyun since I have never ever been here before."You said you liked my out fit right?"Seohyun asked and stared at me straight in the eyes, I was scared...*Why does she look so serious for?*I thought.

 

"Y-Y-Yeah"I stuttered, I mentally hit my forehead with my palms for stuttering.

 

"Why are you stuttering?"She asked looking at me with a very curious expression.

 

"Where are we going to buy the shoes?"I tried to change the subject and it worked because when I said that Seohyun expression brighten up.

 

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, here we are going to buy your shoes over there"She said and pointed to a shop in front of us,the shop was called David Jones, it sells all type of stuff like dresses perfume, make up.....lots more.

 

We went in a shoe section and started looking around, Seohyun told me to get any that caught my attention.I looked around the section but to be honest I'm not going to pick any I have bad taste on fashion...when I found Seohyun she was holding about 6-10 boxes of shoes.

 

"Here try these, i'll tell you the ones that looks good on you and don't worry all of these shoes matches your dress"She said, but then I remembered something...

 

"Seohyun, can you wait here for a little while because I need to go and buy something i'll be back as soon as possible"I said in panic, its really important.

 

"Ok sure, whats your number?In case we can't find each other"She asked getting out her phone getting ready to get my number, but sadly I don't have a phone...

 

"Well you see I don't have enough money to buy one..."I trailed off.

 

"Oh I see...Well then I'll be waiting here"Seohyun said and smiled,With that I ran off.

 

 I went to look for the shop that sell's what i'm looking for, I don't really go to the mall much so I don't know what shop has what and where the shops are, after a tough and tiring jog around the mall I finally found the shop that sells what i'm looking for it's called 'Knick knacks'.

 

I looked through the shop I finally found what I need which is a mask, there are 4 different type of mask that they sell here.One that is just plain white and covers your whole face and the exact same one but it only covers my forehead to my nose, the other one was just like those 2 but they were colourful.I looked at the price and to see how much they cost and my eye's went round and big like D.O's eyes at how much they cost, to me it will cost allot since I don't have parents to give me allot of money each day, I go to work but I only get enough to pay for my school fee's, bills and food,I hardly even buy clothes.The cost for the 2 plain ones where 5$ and the ones that are decorated are $10.95, I looked through my wallet and I only have 20$ left since I use allot of money for the dress and all that for the ball.I don't want to use to much because I need that money for eating tomorrow since i'm not going to work to day I won't earn any money today.

 

I took the plain one and walked up to the counter "Miss do you need a plastic bag for this?"The girl with copper brown hair asked "No thanks"I replied and smiled, she smiled back "5$ please"She said. I gave her my 20$ and waited for my change.

 

When I received my changed I walked out of the store, but on my second step a familiar figure appeared in front of me and laughed like an evil witch...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:Sorry about the late update, boring but I still hoped you guys like it X)!~

chapter made by azn_buty

-azn_buty

 

Hii Guys~

I hope that you guys enjoyed chapter 8~! azn_buty did it all by herself! :)

I'll be writing chapter 9 and 10 ^^

I didn't have time to edit this...  (AGAIN. >.<) so...I hope azn_buty did a good job of editing her own writing^^

We would really like it if you guys read , comment or subscribe :D (Your choice though..^^)

Saranghae forever~ <3

- saranghae0_0