something called karma

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

Yenji's P.O.V

 

 looked at the boy's and now…they had their partner, Zelo and Jongup looked like they were very interested and up to it.

 

Then the lights turned off, it was all dark.I then felt somebody, more then 1 person pull me….

_______________________________________

 

*HEY!WHAT THE?*I thought in my head, I started kicking my legs, twisting and tuning.Thinking it might get freed "You move one more time and I will make your pretty face no longer a pretty face"The man threaten.I was very scared and I didn't want to get hurt so kept still as possible, after a while of pulling we then stopped in the music room *Remember the ball is celebrated at school* I then saw a familiar figure standing in front of me.

 

"How dare you be my boyfriends partner!"Sooyoung yelled, she glared at me evilly.If looks could killed I think I would dead by now "What do you mean your boyfriend?He said he doesn't even know you…''I rolled my eyes.

 

"Tsk, you think your all good and everything because your close to the kingka's?"She hissed

 

*Kingka's?What does she mean?Wait…don't tell me B.A.P are kingka's*My eye's widened "No way…", is this like a dream or something…why would kingka's talk to me?And even worse why would Daehyun the kingka which I assumed most people adore ask me to be his ball partner?

 

Suddenly I felt pain on my right cheek, it burned like there was no tomorrow.I looked up to see Sooyoung glare at me "If you go near B.A.P AGAIN!I think I would have to kill you"She threaten, she was about to slap me again but the guys who pulled me stop her.

 

"Miss, I think we should do all the slapping and hitting.We don't want your pretty little hands all swollen do we?"He said sweetly while doing some aegyo.

 

"What ever as long as she learns her lesson then i'm fine with it"She said rudely "Oh, and I think I'll replace you, i'll be Daehyunie's partner for to night"She finished and walked out of the music room.

 

"Look we don't want to hurt you, but if you don't want this to happen again please don't go near B.A.P"A guy with a freakishly cute smile said,

 

"We actually got forced to do this, our parents work for her parents and if we don't listen to what she says she will tell her parents to fire our parents"A cute guy that has brown hair.

 

"My name is Chanyeol"The that has a freakishly cute smile said, "And i'm Baekhyun, we are the kingka's from EXO, don't misunderstand us.We're not like other kingka's like super junior who pick on people and make fun of them"Baekhyun warned, the both gave me a warm and cute smile.

 

"Look guys but I promise to be Daehyun's partner for the ball and I don't want to break the promise so I need to get going, Don't worry about me"I said

"I guess I'll see you…. around?"I said slowly and shyly.It was kind of awkward for me to say that since I don't have any friends besides one person…

 

"Yeah I guess so, have fun"Chanyeol waved, I waved back and turn around to run but fell flat on my face.

 

*Just my day*I thought, I completely forgot I was wearing these damn heels. It was so embarrassing I could feel my cheeks heating up, I tried my best to stand up but I couldn't get up, I guess I'm not used to wearing these girly things yet…

 

"Hey if you need help you could always ask us"Chanyeol offered and took my hand to help me up, "Thanks" I did a 90 degree bowel.

 

"Yeah, ask us. If your cat or shoe is stuck on your roof you could always ask Chanyeol,He's a giant"Baekhyun teased, Chanyeol glared at him "And if you ran out of bacon at home you can get some from Bacoon~"Chanyeol mocked and smiled in satisfaction, But being the stubborn Baekhyun he kept on going…I felt a bit uncomfortable so I sneaked out of the music room with out them noticing.

 

*Is this what friends do tease each other like that?*I thought *It sounds so un lonely…I mean I never get and company…I miss my friend, God when can I ever meet him?*I frowned sadly, and walked my way to the hall where the ball is held.

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

"Thats funny, I haven't seen or heard Yenji's voice…"I whispered to my self, I tried to find my phone to use the light to look for her but I remembered that I left my phone in my limo.Right now Zelo and his partner called Ji..eun?I think are dancing to a song called 'Marshmallow' its a really cute song, but the only light in this hall is where the dance spot is so it's going to be hard finding Yenji.

 

I then felt somebody hold my cheek, I thought it was Yenji at the start but it didn't feel like it…I remembered Yenji had cold and soft hands but the pair of hands that are touching me right now is warm and maybe a bit rough…

 

I shrugged it off thinking i'm just imagining things, "Yenji, where have you been?"I asked,Instead of hearing her answer I heard a light growl like she was angry *HUH?Did I do something wrong?* She then held both of my cheeks and kissed me, the kiss was rough and desperate…I didn't feel comfortable so i tried to push her away gently but each push made her grip on my cheeks tighter.I finally couldn't take it anymore so I pushed her with all of my energy "WHATS WORNG WITH YOU?"I yelled at the top of my lungs, I herd a lot of gasp and a very very familiar high pitched voice scream.

 

"MY DRESS"That familiar voice yelled, and that familiar yell was from no other then that Sooyoung "AHHHH, OHH MY FREAKING GAHD ARE YOU SERIOUSE?"She cried.

 

Some one came up to her and helped her up… it was Yenji, she didn't look that happy.

 

"It's called karma, you do bad things, bad things happens to you"Yenji said in the scariest tone I have ever heard from some one.

"And if you go over the line…bad things will happen to your entire L.I.F.E"She spelled the last word out.

 

Sooyoung sat there and cried, to be honest if I was her I would as well… because when I pushed her, I pushed really hard and well I think she fell on some one and making that person drop their drink on her.

 

"Do you want me to get all your bad karma away?"Yenji asked, she smirked evilly *Childish, but I have to admit it's cute*I chuckled.

 

"NO!"Sooyoung yelled "I didn't do anything wrong, if it was anyone it would be you!You stoled my boyfriend!Poor Daehyunie has to be your partner for then ball"Her eye's twinkled while looking at my direction, I could feel all my hair around my buddy stick up and I just wanted to barf, me being that crazy boyfriend?I rather cut of my private part and be gay.

 

Everyone gasped as they heard Sooyoung and I are dating, well it's normal since i'm the kingka and she may not be the top queenka but she is popular for her looks and iness, to me she doesn't look that good.Its just her body that looks y but I only judge people on the personality well maybe 20% on the looks hehe~.

 

"People don't believe her, Daehyun hyung will never date anyone like her"Zelo joined in the fight.

 

"Why wouldn't her?I'm beautiful"She smirked "Nobody can every resist me"  *Stuck much?* I rolled my eyes.

 

"Paaaa-leaz, your so ugly that when your born your mum probably asked the doctor if she can shove it back in her stomach"Himchan said while trying to cover his eye's.I knew Himchan hyung went a bit far on this but it was really funny, everyone was laughing their off.

 

Sooyoung, well she was very surprise.I could see tears forming in her eye's, I sighed heavily.I walked up to her and kneeled down "Come on get up"I said with out glancing at her, instead I looked at Yenji, her eye's was felled with shock and guilty.When Sooyoung was on her foot again Yenji walk up to her.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't kn-" *SLAP* Yenji was cut of by Sooyoung, I could tell that Sooyoung slapped Yenji very hard on the cheeks because on the corner of her lip's there was blood. I put my right hand on my chest, *Thats funny…Why did my heart hurt just then…?I think I got a heart disease…I need to go to the doctors tomorrow*I planned. "ENOUGH OF THE DRAMA"The principal yelled "I thought we were going to have fun on my birthday but I guess not"The principal sadly whispered, immediately everyone felt very guilty.

 

"Ahh-humm"Somebody tried to get everyone's attention, everyones gaze was on the top Kingkas.They were EXO "Don't worry principal we're going to make your birthday party the best party ever!"Kai said with his y smirk, then they started to sing and dance mama.Korean and chinese, they did a remix of it.Soon every one started to sing and dance to it, at the corner of my eye's I could see Youngjae whipping Yenji's blood, I felt a funny feeling.My eye's want teary for some reason…why am I tearing?Ugh, I think i'm just PMSing.

 

Youngjae's P.O.V

 

"I'm tired and bored"Yenji whined, she has been saying that after Zelo and Jongup showed off their dance moves on stage after EXO sang and dance mama "Younjae oppa company me please"She begged with her puppy eye's.

 

"Well, where are your friends?I didn't see you hang around with them"I curiously asked, it's true though I haven't seen her hang out with anyone at the ball today besides us.

 

She stiffened "I-I-I don't have any"She stuttered

 

"What?How come?"I asked again.

 

"Well, i'm an orphan so nobody wants to be my friends"She replied in a very sad tone.

 

"Thats not true me and the hyungs including Jongup and Zelo are are your friends"I said in confusion, *Does she not want to be our friends or what?* I don't wants going in her mind, because she hasn't replied for a while.

 

"W-WHA-I-I-A-AM-???"She stuttered, she sounded very surprise.

 

"If your not then what are you to us?Our slave?"I said it like a boss X). "Hey, you want to get some ice-cream?That would cheer you up right?"

 

"YES PLEASE~"She cheered, I've haven't seen her this happy before even though I just met her today.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope this is a LONG chapter, the app I'm using on my laptop doesn't tell me how much I write but I think I'll download an app that tells me how

Chapter written by:azn_buty

 

sorry, if I used allot bad language in this chapter but these words only fit in these scenes, I tired not to use to much though. MAINHAE!!

 

HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT^^

 

Check out my other stories:

 

No longer exist in this world()*Beakhyun and Chanyeol*

 

Summer vacation ….wait a hot life guard? (EXO, NUES'T, you and a couple of more characters)

 

Next week saranghae0_0 will be doing most of the chapters since summer holidays is going to be O.V.E.R*NOOO!!!!* the high school that i'm going to has camp on Wednesday on the first week of skool 0_0 *CRYS REALLY HARD* I'm gonna miss you guys, but maybe in 2-4 weeks my internet problem will be over so I might be updating everyday^^YAY!!(me and saranghae0_0 aren't in the same school anymore although me have vietnamese school together though but thats only on saturdays *sobs*)

 

Anyways guys, any of you got instagram, twitter, allkpop news or email???

my account name is

Twitter:kbuihi =(azn_buty)

instagram:azn_b2uty = (azn_buty)

azn-b2uty = (azn_buty)

saranghae0_0 = saranghae0_0's account *I think*

[email protected] or [email protected] = azn_buty

 

follow/add us^^*if you want I get lonely sometimes:( *I would love to talk to you guys^^*

 

 

 SARANGHAE READERS WE REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!!! I hope you support us till the end and keep supporting our other stories^^