No....but yes

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

Yenji’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes, showing the shock in them. * Did I just hear that? Are my ears failing?!* “What did you just say?!” , I asked to reassure my ears.

“Come to the Ball with me you derphead!” Daehyun shouted out.

*Was DAEHYUN asking me , the orphan to the ball?! Wait. Sooyoung , she’ll kill me. No. I can’t*

“No.” I suddenly said.

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

“Urrrg , ARE YOU DUCKING SERIOUS?!” I blurted out.

*This girl is fricken stubborn , doesn’t she notice that if she declines , some fangirl will come after me?!  *

 

Yenji’s P.O.V (again!) :P

 

He just stood there after that comment , I wonder why he shouted that out... Did he really want me to come with him?!..

It was really weird , leaning on a wall , while a person that you , only met today leaning into you closely. I really only had met Jung Daehyun today and now , he was asking me out to a ball?! UNBELIEVABLE. 

 

Before everything could get more awkward than it already was , I ran away swiftly out the door , running with the intention to hide in the girl’s toilet.

 

Before I could reach the toilet , I bumped into someone that was quite familiar. 

It was Sooyoung.

“Hey loser , so who’s your imaginary ball partner? Or were you just lying to make a comeback? ” she asked .

*Omg. What should I do? I can’t just say that I don’t have a partner.. That will give her the satisfaction of being right and sticking it in my face. Daehyun. Well, I hope he can take me back........*

“Of course I have a partner!” I said confidently

“Well then, who is it Pooji? ” 

*WTF. Pooji? I’ve never heard this nickname before..* 

“You’ll see” I uttered , as I walked off.

 

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

 

 

I walked down the hallway in shame , as I was just rejected...

*I guess I won’t come to the ball then*

 

“Hey Dae!” a girl’s voice shouted , I could notice that voice anywhere...it was Yenji.

 

I turned around and I saw it was exactly who I had suspected , “So what brings you here” I quietly whispered , just loud enough for her to hear.

“Well , I was wondering if you could take back my reply and change it to a yes” she announced with her hand rubbing the back of her head as if she was nervous.

 

“Wha..?!” I yelled , being cut off by her hand covering my mouth

“Shush! You’re being too loud!” , she said , “Use an indoor voice” , I calmed down by the tone of her voice , which was very peaceful.

 

“I wanted to tell you that I’m going to the ball with you...” she said , trailing off her sentence.

“Ok....but , do you have a formal dress?” I asked , maybe too curiously..

 

 

Yenji’s P.O.V

 

*Oh no...I forgot all about a dress*

 

“Well...No...” I replied to his question , scratching my head lightly

Daehyun looked worried , but he soon lit up , as if he had an idea.

“How much money do you have on you?” he asked 

 

“Around 50 dollars” I answered quickly .

Daehyun looked very surprised for some reason..

It seemed like he was thinking again , but it felt really awkward just standing there and looking at him...

 

BBBBBBRRRRRINGGGGGG~ The bell went , telling all students to either go home or stay to study. 

The silence was finally broken , Daehyun stopped thinking and looked straight at me with knowing eyes , as if he had figured something out. 

 

“Ok then , Let’s go!” Daehyun said suddenly , dragging me by the hand .

I could see a few people giving us weird and dirty looks... maybe they were part of Hara or Sooyoung's clique..

 

Daehyun led me to a white ferrari , opened the door and pushed me in roughly.

“Don’t be rough when you’re pushing a girl!” I shouted.

“Sorry” he said as fast as possible , closing the door ad jumping into the driver’s seat.

 

“Wait..Who’s car is this?! And why am I in it?! Am I safe?...” I shouted out worriedly 

“Don’t worry! You’re safe! It’s my car and as if I would do anything weird to you...So stop complaining...will you..?!” He shouted , his voice slowly dying down slowly

 

“Where are we going?!” I demanded quietly

“You’ll see when we get there.” He declared soothingly , pulling the keys out of his front pocket.

 

 

-------------------------------------

Heyy guys~! I tried >.<

I believe I'll be doing the next chapter~ 

Saranghae to the readers and especially the subscribers out there~ <3 :D

-saranghae0_0

 

Heyy!!!

please comment on what you think we love reading your comments but If can please subscribe thank you<3

 

 

Saranghae readers<3

-azn_buty