Can you be my partner...?

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

 

Yenji’s P.O.V

 

I couldn’t recognize who it was so I raised both of my hands up and started hitting him like my life depended on it , well maybe it was , because I was about to get kidnapped or even worse.

“GO AWAY YOU E, I’M TO YOUNG!!! SOMEBODY HELP I’M ABOUT TO GET RAP-” But before I could finish a hand covered my mouth which made me stop. 

 

“GOSH how loud and weird can you get?” A familiar and irritated voice said , he pulled down his mask. When I recognized who it was I got very pissed and just pushed him , walking past him.

 

“Loser” I muttered under my breathe. 

 

“I heard that you know I was just trying to help you geez,next-”He didn’t finish his sentence because I didn’t want to hear him so I just ran off.

 

Daehyuns P.O.V

 

I was just talking to her , but as soon as I looked up from the ground she disappeared *She’s fast..” I thought. 

I walked back to Yongguk’s house, while I was walking back I was thinking if I should come over or not because I was still a bit mad at him.

 

When I finally arrived at Yongguk’s I had made my mind up already, I should go in since they were worried. I knocked on the door and less then a blink of an eye the door opened up , right in front of my eye there stood Yongguk and the rest of the members standing there with a worried look but when I glanced back at Yongguk he gave me a ‘Where-did-you-go-look’

 

“Hi, to you too” I said and invited my self in his house.

 

“Why did you run off like that?” Yongguk asked in a deep scary voice

 

“Well, you insulted me!I told you I needed it very bad!”I sulked

 

“Gee, and I thought I was immature..” Zelo mumbled to himself while rolling his eyes

 

“I will buy you a smoothie tomorrow then” Yongguk said and sighed.

 

                                                ~The next day~

~Yenji’s P.O.V~

 

I was on my way to my first lesson when I heard the principle's voice on the school’s speakers “Attention everyone tomorrow night will be my birthday and I decided to make a ball and invite everyone in school to the ball!You would need a partner for the ball because we will be doing partner stuff at the ball!The ball starts at 6:00 pm”The principle announced I sighed *I think would go to the ball alone then*I thought with a frown.

 

With that I walked to my first lesson, but on the way to class I met the girl that said she was Daehyun’s ‘girlfriend’

 

 “Tomorrow night is the principals ball I wonder if you have a partner..wait you’re a loner and no one wants to be your partner AHAHA”She said and laughed liked a pig

 

“Tsk, tsk who’s your partner then? You think I won’t have a partner? Trust me I’ll have a partner” I said back at her and chuckled to myself.

 

“I would like to see you have one”With that she walk away making sure she bumped on my right shoulder.

 

*(sigh) What did I just say?Me and my big mouth* I thought as I walked to my first lesson.

 

The day went by very fast, I was walking my way to the cafeteria to buy lunch when suddenly a guy with a mask on dragged me to an empty room, the guy looked familiar , but I couldn’t really tell who it was , because half of his face was covered by the black mask.

 

He started to walk towards me, I made eye contact with him, his eyes looked so scary and serious which made me scared so I walked back , but then after 5-6 steps back , my back hit the wall *Damn it* I cursed in my head trying to not say it out loud.

 

I closed my eyes and getting ready to shout for help, I took a deep so I can scream really ‘loud’ “HELP!THERE IS A-”Before I could finish my sentence the guy covered my mouth, but I was to scared to open my eye’s thinking that my life would end if I open it.

But then....

 

......

 

 

after a couple of minutes he said something that I thought no one would say...

 

.....

 

“Would you be my partner for the ball?”He said as he took his hands away from my mouth.

 

I opened my eyes in shock...

 

 

------------------------

 

Hihihi guys~!

I hope you like this chapter! 

azn_buty write it! And I edited it! (hope my editing skills aren't bad...)

The next chapter is going to be written by me~ 

Love you guys~! <3 :D ^^

-saranghae0_0