Meeting Seohyun

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

Chapter 6~ :D

 

 

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

 

“For the last time! WHERE. ARE. WE. GOING?!” she shouted again *Why couldn’t she just shut and be patient..?*

 

I was frustrated and finally snapped. “Ok then! I’ll tell you! We’re going to my friend’s place to ask her if she will let us borrow one of her dresses! ”

That probably shut Yenji up.

 

“But what about my money..? I think I have enough money for a dress..” Yenji trailed

“Well , we’ll use that money to buy shoes , if that makes you feel better. We’re here.” I quickly interrupted , pointing at the large mansion that we had parked in front of.

 

 

Yenji’s P.O.V

 

The first thing I thought when looking up to that house was...WOW..... (O_O)

The beautiful large stone bricks layered one by one , the dark green vines surrounding the sides of the mansion , the variety of flowers , pink , red , orange , yellow and blue right at the front of the house....the beautiful dark blue roof.....

 

I shook my head as I snapped out of my trance

 

This girl was obviously rich and when I think of rich people , I think rude , snobbish and mean.

 

Daehyun got out of his car and led me to the mansion’s door , which was a crisp brown colour...sort of like the colour of bread crust..

 

“A..a...are you sure this is the right house..Daehyun..?” I questioned hesitantly

“Of course ” Daehyun replied rolling his eyes.

 

He pressed the doorbell and almost immediately someone opened the door.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Master Daehyun welcome back....I suppose you’re looking for Mistress Seohyun..?” a man.. possibly a butler said in a very official voice

 

*Wait...was this girl Seohyun who I was supposed to meet..?*

 

“Yes of course Sebastian , I need her urgently , do you happen to know where she is?” Daehyun asked very casually

 

*By hearing them converse I immediately knew that they were very familiar with each other... maybe Daehyun had come here many many times before..*

 

“Oh yes of course , please come right this way” Sebastian said

 

Daehyun gestured for me to follow him.

 

As we were walking through the house to what probably was ‘Seohyun’s’ bedroom , I couldn’t help but stare in wonder at all of the intricate details of the house.. from the little golden swirls in the corners , to the changing colors of the wallpapers as I walked through countless rooms...

“HELLO?! YENJI?! HELLO? We’re Here Yenji.” I heard Daehyun shout , as I snapped out of my daze.

 

We were inside a pink room which was quite elegantly decorated , the bed was fit for a princess... even the table had little golden swirls drawn onto it...

 

“Yenji , meet Seohyun , my friend” Daehyun said stopping my thoughts again

 

I looked up and saw a girl , she was very pretty , fit to be a model.. he brown hair cascaded down to her shoulders and her eye smile was quite cute.

 

“H..hello I’m Yenji , nice to meet you” I stuttered.

 

“Well , nice to meet you Yenji! My name is Seohyun! I believe today we’re going to find a dress for you? Get out Daehyun! We can’t let you see her until the day!” she said enthusiasticly pushing Daehyun out the door.

 

“Now let’s get started” she stated

 

.....

 

I walked into the walk in closet and everywhere I looked.. there were... clothes of all kinds , but what shocked me the most , was that there was a room in this walk in closet.. only for dresses.

 

I stood there stunned while Seohyun picked out a few dresses for me. 

*...I guess my prediction of her personality was exactly...THE OPPOSITE! Seohyun was a really nice and enthusiastic person!*

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V~!

 

I took out only the dresses that I thought that could suit Yenji.

I wanted to make her look beautiful at the ball...it was almost like my mission...even though I had only met her just then...I felt this really nice aura around her I just couldn’t put my finger on it...but I knew that we would be really great friends.

 

I picked out millions and millions of dresses and told her to try it on.... but in the end... it came to three dresses.

 

Two were cute , which emphasised her nice personality , her legs and her cute appearance , while on of the dresses brought out her wild y side , which clearly she had never brought out a lot.

All of the dresses made her beautiful....

 

---------------------

Hiiii every one! saranghae0_0 here! ok. So I finished the sixth chapter^^

Please tell us what you think in the comments :)

azn_but and I love you guys a lot~! <3 :D