Fell down and touched....0_0

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

Yenji's P.O.V

 

My eyes almost popped like a balloon!!!! Seriously how could a shoe cost that much?$20,000?Really?

I could always buy thongs from Cheap As Chips , they probably costed only $4..

"Seohyun it's too much please , don't pay for it!" I begged

"It's not worth it , you're not going to wear it , I'm going to...so please don't pay for it >.

 

"Nah , it's ok , I usually buy shoes that are way more expensive , probably 5 times more expansive"

She chuckled.

*Wow, she must be very rich, I can't even buy something that is even $500* I thought and sighed *I guess I have to work harder so that I can buy her something expensive!!* I thought again.

"Here you go, remember to bring them over tomorrow and don't wear your dress to my house just bring it!" She told me "I'm pretty sure Daehyun will pick you up so don't catch the bus" She finished.

 

While we were walking back to Seohyun's limo , I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked.

Of course she looked nothing like her brother NOTHING like him, he looked hot and manly while Seohyun looked cute and girly.

After a while of comparing the two , I was in front of my house *Whoa, I must have been thinking for a long time..*I thought for a second time

 

I took the keys out of my pocket and opened the front door , I went straight into my room and went to sleep.

I need a lot of rest for tomorrow *hmmmm, I wonder if Daehyun oppa will like how i'm gonna dress tomorrow?Eh~ pabo wae should I care?I should be caring if I will look better then Sooyoung* I shook my head , closed my eyes and went to sleep.

 

~The next day in the cafeteria(in school)* still Yenji's P.O.V

 

Today seems like a beautiful day , nobody was teasing me or giving me weird looks…maybe because they were too busy talking about the ball tonight , well I don't care at least they weren't making fun of me. (kekekeke)

 

"Hey, whats up haven't talk to you all day today" I heard a familiar voice from behind.

I turned around to see Daehyun and his friend Jongup , I was guessing Daehun had said that.

I saw Jongup checking me out. *Urrg who does he think he is..?*

 

"Hey, what are you doing staring at me up and down?" I asked in a very scary tone, he smirked

 

"I was checking you out?Your body is hell y but if you just wear something like a tank top and shorts or something that would show off your curves all guys will be head over heels for you." He said giving me his pedo face , he then started to feels my cheeks. I could feel my cheeks heat up which made me get angry.

 

"YOU FEELER! STOP BEING SO RETARDED!" I yelled.

 

"Feisty I like it!" He commented.

 

"Stop trying to hit on her" Daehyun said and pushed him , "I'll pick you up tonight at your house early since Seohyun is doing your make up and hair , maybe at 4:00?" He asked.

 

I thought about it for a while because 4:00 was just 1 hour after school ended and I wanted some rest , but I guess I could just have to go at that time..

"Yeah, whatever", my house is in front of SM hotel" With that I walked away.

 

Someones P.O.V

 

*UGH!!! Wae is she so close to Daehyun and my Jongupie?Jongup is mine…and why does Jongup not show any interest in me?! He never calls me y but he calls that retarded orphan y? EH *I thought angrily.

 

*Wait doesn't that Sooyoung girl hate her? I think I have a good idea* I thought and laughed so hard.

 

"Hey, why is she laughing like a witch?" I hear a someone whisper, I turned around to see Tao and Sehun whispering to each other while chuckling , I blushed and quickly walked away. *Wae?Wae?I just embarrass my self in front of 2 maknaes from Exo-M & K Wae?Wae?! I'm such a pabo* I thought and face palmed myself.

 

Fastforward to 4:00~

 

No one's P.O.V

 

Daehyun went to pick Yenji up at 4:00 , he knocked the door,  and about 60 seconds later he was greeted by messy Yenji , , covered in ice-cream. Daehyun chuckled a little and took a tissue from his pocket and whipped off the ice-cream that surrounded *Hehe~This girl is so funny but she looks a bit sad* Daehyun thought.

 

"Why are you so nice to me?" Yenji asked, she was very confused. Normally no one would even talk to her or go near her but Daehyun and Jongup were different. "I mean no one even comes near-"

 

Daehyun cut her off "Your my health partner remember? And to think about it we haven't done our health for a longgggg~ time"Daehyun said.

 

"Ok…Lets go"She said depressingly, Daehyun was confused , why is she acting so sad all of a sudden?

 

Daehyun and Yenji went into Daehyun's limo and the driver drove off to Seohyun's house.

 

"Hey, whats up? You're acting so down all of a sudden" Daehyun asked while trying to read Yenji's face expression.

 

"None of your business" Emotionless Yenji said coldly 

 

"Hmm , I have nothing to do so I should just make a nickname for you" Daehyun said thinking that if he she would tell him why. "Hmmm" Daehyun went to think of a name. "AHA!Moody baby" Daehyun thought or "Or bossy boo~"Just by hearing Moodybaby Yenji snapped back to her normal self.

 

"HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yenji exploded "SHUT UP ANNOYING TEA" Yenji said before she watched Daehyun stand up about to explode as well , but he fell down because the limo was turning right , but not slowly but very fast for some reason making Daehyun fall and….land on Yenji….which…made something bad happen….0_0

 

A/N:Hey readers, to let you know I have answered all of your comments*

 

To my 14 subbies SARANGHAE, thank you for your support we love you<3!~

 

I don't know when saranghae0_0 will be writing again:(maybe on February she will start to write again.I hoped you like itS2  

 

^  I believe I will be writing and editing now~^^ *Edits this chapter... I'll try to do a chapter tomorrow as well~ Sorry I haven't been editing and writing..>.< but..(I must not state my reasons... because they're quite... irrelevant and kiddish.. lol)

AZN_BOOBOO~ I'm editing your sararnghae to saranghae~^^ Don't spell my name wrong D: XD jk. I don't mind^^

Ahh finished editing this chapter.. (azn_buty: Hey!! My name isn't oo! ...error error your name isn't azn_buty anymore~ It's azn_booboo~ accept it lolol^^) 

Please subscribe and comment~^^ Thankyou~ <3 you guys~