Ice-cream

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

Chapter 15

 

"Yenji want flavour do you want?"Youngjae asked, they're at a famous ice-cream restaurant.

 

Yenji, her index finger while looking at the choices.She didn't know what to eat since she loves all the flavour, well maybe she like cookies n cream the best but she always eats it.

 

Youngjae knew straight away that she had trouble choosing, Youngjae sighed and shocked his head*Typical girl*

 

"How you get the exact same flavour as mine?"He suggested, hoping she would say yes, the lady who is getting our order keeps on checking youngjae out which gives him the creeps.

 

"Mmmm, ok"She agreed

 

Youngjae ordered for her and they went to find a seat, "Oppa, have you ever gave a girl ice-cream when she was sad???"Yenji asked him as if he was they boy who cheered her up when she was young.

 

Youngjae's P.O.V

 

*Mmm, have I ever cheered a girl up when I was young???*I started thinking, I really can't remember much since I have some memories I don't want to remember…

 

"Mmm, I can't remember…but I did love eating ice-cream when I was little"I answered.

 

"Hello, your ice-cream is ready~"A orange haired girl said cheerily while placing 2 cups of vanilla and chocolate waffles on the table "I hoped you enjoy it and remember to come back again"She winked, I just smiled awkwardly…

 

*That girl sure looks like she was trying to seduce me, but funny, she gave a lot of attention to Yenji as well, normally they girls who tries to seduce me only gives attention to me*I thought and scrunched up my nose.

 

I looked at Yenji to see her eating the ice-cream like a beast!The ice-cream just arrived 1minute ago?And she's half way finished.

 

"Calm down, aren't you scared you'll get fat?"I teased, she scrunched her nose and ate even faster.

 

"I don't care, I JUST LOVEEEEEE ICE-CREAM"She said the last parts so loud but I had to admit I found it kind of cute.

 

I chuckled at her cuteness, I couldn't help but admire her face, sounds creepy but I don't care, She's just to cute.

 

"Yenji, can I add you to my contact?"I asked, hoping she would say yes.

 

"Sure why not?"she answered taking her phone, but then I realise that she had trouble on using her phone.

 

*Wow, how could she not know how to use a phone?*I shook my head, "You better know how to use that phone"I threatened, but of course I was only joking.

 

 

She pouted and started blushing, "Here put your number in my contacts"She handed me her phone, "I'm pretty sure you know how to use it"She said while glaring at me cutely.

 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, "Of course I do, we have the same phone, we both have I phone 4"I added my number in her contacts.

 

No body's P.O.V

 

They both exchanged phone numbers, it was getting late so Youngjae walked her home."Hmm, do I get a good night kiss?"Youngjae teased.

 

Yenjis blushed and whacked him on the shoulders "Stupid oppa"Yenji whispered to her self.

 

"Hey I heard that"Youngjae playfully glared at her, Yenji smirked.

 

"MEHRONGGG!~"Yenji yelled and ran in her house, she closed the door as fast as possible afraid that Youngjae might come in and do something.

 

On the other hand Youngjae couldn't stop smiling on the way home, when he was finally in his room he could't stop thinking about you.

The way you poked your tonge trying to be mean, the way you blushed and he couldn't forget the way you tried to figure out how to use the iPhone.

 

He then remembered that he has your number, he quickly took out his phone.He stayed still concentrating what he should say to you.

 

To:Pabo Yenji

 

Hey!I'm going to kill you tomorrow at school for being rude to your oppa!

 

He laid on his bed thinking if it was the right thing to text you,"URGHHH"He groaned *Why do I even care?*He thought he erased what he typed on his phone.He turned of the light, he laid on his bed closing his eyes hopping that he could sleep and not think of you.

 

He kicked and turned, he moved all around his queen sized bed trying to find the right spot to sleep."AHHHHHHHHH" he yelled out loud in frustration.

 

"Honey, are you alright is their some kind of band person in your room"He heard his mum ask him from his door, she didn't open his door though.

 

"Nah, umma it's nothing"He replied.

 

"Or are you…you know…. um well do have…a girl in your room?"She asked a bit awkwardly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter written by:azn_buty

Editor:azn_b2uty

Hehehehhehe, one reader told me that she likes reading fluff and I though maybe you people who read my story likes fluff as well so I decided to right more fluff in my stories^^

Sorry I don't think I will be updating very often anymore since I have high school homework, Kumon, Tutor, piano lesson and I need to do so much homework!!!!I'll try to update as much as I can!(since i'm the only one who's going to write maybe all of the story from now on???)*saranghae0_0 not gonna write chapters till holidays or something…IDK…*

 

Anyways guys i'm doing the january writing contest and I really want to win, coz if I get at least 3rd place???I will have more readers!! I really want alot of people to read my stories but maybe not like 2000000+ readers/subbies:( *SOBS* and pretty much I don't even think anyone's even reading my story….*Cries really hard*(Takes me FOREVA to write a chapter and I need to re-read it to think if it's good enough..,)