Because you're ugly

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

 

really hate you-iu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKkrqlqmD3E

---------------

Seohyun P.O.V

It took us a while to choose which dress looks better on her, when we finally made our decision I put the dress in a white bag so Daehyun cant see it^^.

 

"Here you go! would you like me to go shopping with you to buy your heels?"I asked while giving her my eye smile.

 

"Really?"Yenji said really excited, her eyes sparkled like glitter.

 

I smiled"Sure why not?We can even go shopping on other days if you want,lets be friends"

 

Yenji P.O.V

 

I'm so glad that I'm going to be shoes with her for the ball because I don't know what actually looks good, but then she said friends...?No girl has ever wanted to be my friend before.It took me a while to decide if she was being serious or not.

 

"R-R-really?"I stuttered

 

She gave me an eye smile "Sure why not?I don't bite, but...I won't see you as often since I have to work for my parents I'm actually a modal"She said trying not to look said.

 

I wanted to cheer her up "Well its ok, when you go remember to to tell me!when you come back we should go shopping or do something that is fun"I said then hugged her.

 

"Yeah sure, lets go shopping now!I'll pay for your shoes as a present"Seohyun beamed cutely.

 

"Nah, it's fine I ca-"I didn't finish my sentence because Seohyun did this aegyo that made my mouth form in to a 'O' shape.

 

"PWEASE"Seohyun said cutely, I couldn't reject it so I said yes.

 

Seohyun jumped in joy while I stood still thinking about the future...

 

"Can I have your money?PWEASE???"

 

"Can I have your boyfriend PWEASE?"

 

I shook my head going back to reality *NO NO that won't happen*I thought while slapping my cheeks over and over again so I can snap out of it.

 

While I was slapping my face Daehyun came in looking a bit piss of

"Are you girls do- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FOINF WOMEN?"Daehyun yelled when I saw what I was doing.

 

"If you want to make you cheeks to look nice and red at the ball you could always news Seohyun's make up.."He said while giving me weird looks.

 

"  N-No it's n-not w-what you t-think it is-s-s-s"I Stuttered badly.

 

"Well then could you explain what you were doing then...?"Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

 

My cheeks flushed red *Do I say?I can't tell the truth, Seohyun might hate me!*I thought and tried to think of an excuse, I glanced at Seohyun to see what she's doing and she was staring at me!

 

"Obviously because your ugly!"I said *WOW!That was so lame man I swear*I thought.But then I heard hard laughter, I turned around to see Seohyun rolling on the floor laughing her of.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHA...O....MA...G-G-G-GOOD"Seohyun laughed.

 

I looked at Deahyun to see his reaction, He was glaring at me.

 

"Remind me why I choose you as my partner again..."He asked, I rolled my eyes and sighed

 

"I don't know... your the one who asked me to be your partner.."I said while getting the bag and going out of the room "Seohyun are we going shopping now?"I asked.

 

"Yeah, I'll get my driver"She said in a more serious tone.

 

I went my way to the front door, when I was in front of it I looked around the house.I saw pictures of her and 2 adult, it must be her parents but then I saw I manly boy, he had a cute gummy smile along with a cute eye smile.

 

I was walking while looking when I bumped in to a strong chest...

 

"Who are you and why are you in my parents house?"I deep husky voice asked.I was so shocked I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes and prayed he won't do anything to me:(

 

azn_buty-

Sorry about how why didn't update on the day's we said we will:(

I had internet problems and we both will make it up to you maybe next week or the week after next week we will do a double update or a trple update:( please comment!your comment encourage us to write and help us to write better!!~

this story is made by azn_buty :)

 

Sorry >.<

I couldn't edit this chapter....so azn_buty had to edit by herself... >.<

I hope you like this chapter~

Comment~Subscribe~Read~ We'll really appreciate that! :)

Love you guys!

-saranghae0_0