meeting B.A.P^^

A thousand Cranes and Ice-Cream (Long Hiatius)

 

------------------------------------------ At the Ball~^^ 

 

No-one’s P.O.V

 

She walked down the stairs beautifully.. daintily stepping down and down , it would be weird just focusing on one person walking down a few stairs.. but no-one complained , as she was obviously the mot beautiful person of the ball..

 

All eyes were on her..

-------------

But their was one person who didn't take his eyes off her during the ride to the ball….

 

It was no one els but Jung Daehyun, he admired how milky and smooth your legs were.He wanted to touch your white milky long legs but was afraid that you might get freaked out, but your face was the one that he thought was the best.You had light make up on, you didn't have your make up like those girls who look like barbie dolls.

 

Daehyun was in his own little world when suddenly somebody wrapped their arms around him "Daehyunie oppa, you look so handsome today"A familiar voice whispered in Daehyun's ear.

 

He turned around to see no other then the psycho girl from the roof top last time *What was her name again?umm, soohyun..?sooyook..?seohyun?wait what the hell..?thats Yonggook's sister's name…um oh yeah…Sooyoung*, "Oh hey Sooyoung thank you, you look…" he looked at her face and got a bit freaked out…she looked exactly like a barbie doll or worse."…nice…."He finished.

 

[A/N:I don't hate Sooyoung, I actually really love her but we needed a bad person in this story:(]

 

Daehyun then realise you were missing, he then put his hands in his pocket to search for his phone but then remembered that he never got your number..

 

He ran and ran like their was no tomorrow, he then saw you standing next to Yongguk *Since when were they so close?*Daehyun thought and sighed dramatically, he bit the bottom of his lip and rolled his eyes.He walked up to the both of you's

 

Your P.O.V

 

I was walking around looking for that sooyoung girl.

 

"You look different today"A deep familiar voice whispered "But…in a good way" He finish.

 

I turned around to see no other then yongguk, he had a very manly smirk on but he looked very hot in the suit he's wearing.I was very surprise to see him…*Wait don't tell me he…goes to the same school…*I thought and my jaws dropped I face palmed myself.

 

Yongguk gave me a weird look so I gave him an even weirder look "You go to this school as well?"I asked "Yep~"He answered like he was proud while poping the 'P'.

 

"What are you to doing together?"Daehyun asked "I never new you two were this close"Daehyun gave ugly us looks, I shot back an even more uglier look. "Anyways, Hyung, where are the others?"

 

"Here" 4 hot guys said in unison.

 

"Oh, ok then, guys this is my partner Jang Yenji" Daehyun said "Yenji these are my fr-"

 

Jongup cut him off "Hi, do you still remember me?I'm in your class, you look very beautiful tonight"Jongup smiled, it wasn't a normal smile.It was rather a flirting smile, but of course he wasn't in love , Daehyun gave him a dirty look.

 

"Hey, don't try to hit on her.You already have that kara or hardar girl what ever her name is"Daehyun glared while saying it, he said it in a very mean tone but tried not to glare to much.

 

I was looking at all 4 of the boys face, they all had blonde hair including Yongguk and Daehyun.But they look very cute and y, one of them looked very young and has a smile that all girls would give up anything for him, one was very handsome well that was Jongup, the other one had a rather cute nose like Yang Yoseop from B2ST and the last one he had a cocky but cute smile.

 

"Hello Noona, your very pretty.I hope Daehyun hung doesn't bully you like he bullies me"The cocky smile boy said.

 

"How old are you?"I asked, I was pretty surprise on why he called me noon when I don't know his age nor does he know my age…well maybe he called me noon because i'm Daehyun's partner and he might of thought we're in the same class which we are…

 

"I'm 15"He saluted, he then started looking at a something but couldn't take off his eye's off it, I looked at the direction he looked at and he was staring a very cute girl.She didn't wear those dresses that are ty but rather cute.

 

I smirked "Aww, your growing up so fast, I hope you don't be naughty and do what gown ups do…", I heard light chuckles next to me ears

 

"He won't do it but we should do it babe~"The young looking said, my face went paled. I took a big step away from him, then another, then another and ran to Daehyun.

 

"Um, can you tell introduce them to me?"I asked since I don't know their names yet.

 

"Sure"

 

"This is the maknae, Zelo" Daehyun said pointing to the bot who called me nooa.*Ahhh, so that's his name he's pretty polite* I thought and nodded my head.

 

"Anneyonghaseyo noona, Zelo iminda"

 

"Anneyonghaseyo Yenji-shi, Youngjae iminda, you can call me Youngjae oppa" Younjae bowed 90 degree and putted on a warm smile *Mmm, why is he so polite and formal for?*I thought

 

"No, need to be so formal"I said, "And plus your older then"

 

"Ah, ok"Youngjae nodded

 

"ANNEYONG, You know me all ready but you can call me Jongup oppa"Jongup winked, I chuckled a little *Why so loud?*

 

"Anneyong, I'm older then you, i'm guessing your 17?"The one that looked young said.

 

I bowed 90 degree "Ne"I answered

 

"I thought so, call me Himchan oppa"Himchan winked, I then notice he was checking me out and started poking my st…o…mach? *WHAT THE HELL?* I thought in my head, I may look calm but inside my head I would of killed him over 1000+ times *I'm going to let this one go because we just met but the next time… watch what your doing buddy*

 

"I'm so glad to meet you today oppas and dongsaeng's"I smiled, "You forgot about me kid"Yongguk yelled from the side.

 

"Call my oppa, since i'm the eldest here"Yongguk winked and gave me his gummy smile.I bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Jongup oppa, I was looking every where for you"A pretty girl walked up to Jongup *Must be Jongup's partner or girlfriend*

She then notice me presence and starred at me with questioning eye's.

 

I bowed 90 degree's "Anneyong, Yenji iminda.I'm Daehyun's partner tonight"I greeted.

 

She smiled, she then looked me up and down and then her eye's widened "Wait aren't you…."

 

*..the orphan…*I finished in my head, my smile fell I didn't need to wait till she finish I already know what she's gonna say "Yeah….I'm the orphan" I finished for her.

 

At that moment all the guys stared at me "….your an orphan?"They said in unison, at that moment I thought there was 6 D.O's because of how big their eye's went.They had pity in their eye's unlike other's they start to make fun of me, but I don't want to be pitied.I gave them a warm smile "So are you guys gonna make fun of me and stay away from me now?"I said.

 

"Noona, we have hearts you know, we will stick with you till then end no matter what.And I have a good feeling we will all get along with you well"Zelo grinned, he had a light smirk though. "Oh and if that didn't you feel better then…"He hugged so tight and said "SARANGHAE NOONA"

 

"Thanks for the love"I answered back feeling warmness on my chest, I then stared at Jongup's girlfriend, I could of swore she glared at me but I decided to shrug it off, but I might of just thought it though so yeah"Whats your name?"I asked her.

 

"Jeoneun Hara ieyo" She smiled and did a 90 degree bow.

(In most AFF stories not much authors use this word, so this means 'My name is ….')

 

"ATTENTION EVERYONE"The principal tried to get everyones attention "I hope everyone to night has a partner"He said while looking at everyone making sure people have partner's. "So the fist activity is to make a circle their…"He pointed to the middle of the dance floor, everyone started to make a circle their including me, hard and the boys.

 

"Everyone will be dancing their with their partner"The principal smiled, I could tell everyone thought it was easy and boring "BUT" he said making lots of weird faces…*Why is he so weird today?Do people get weird when they grow older?*I thought. "You have to make it interesting, cool and i think you should do some hip hop moves"He finished and started making robot movements with his arms but FAILED .

 

I looked at the boy's and now…they had their partner, Zelo and Jongup looked like they were very interested and up to it.

 

Then the lights turned off, it was all dark.I then felt somebody, more then 1 person pull me….

_______________________________A/N________________________________________

 

Sorry if theirs ALOT of mistakes in this chapter coz I wanted to update this early since we updated chapter 12 very very very late hehe~

Do you want us to update every day? or do you want us to update 2 chapters each time we update?Coz once my internet problem is over I will be updating allot hehe!^^

 

Thank you those who subbies and comment^^ and I won't 4 get people who read that don't subbie and comment^^ *But we hope you at least comment*

 

*Jumps on my bed like crazy little girls who just got barbie dolls*Thank you guys for commenting and subscribe^^I hope you also read and support our stories in the future *Makes a love heart with my hands* SARANGHAE OUR GOR-GUS READERS<3!~

 

*HOW DOES DBSKGIRL4EVA UPDATE LIKE 3-5 CHAPTER A DAY?0_0 doesn't she have school,Homework…?*(TT^TT and her chapters are so long, I feel like the worst author in the whole world)

 

but guys please understand us I got summer school and tutoring as well:( *sigh* i'll try to make the next chapter even longer

 

                                      >.<

 

^^ Thankyou For commenting~ <3

Please Subscibe~Comment~Read~

-saranghae0_0