2 Choices

Confused Feelings

Eli POV

 

 

 

Kevin lightly punched me lightly on the shoulder. He was blushing. He looks so cute blushing. Kevin made steak and mashed potatoes. I didn't even eat this back in America.

"Kevin why do you keep serving me white people food?" 

"Wh-white?.....Oh, well I thought since you were from America that you would want American dishes." He shyly looked to the ground and back at me

"Why do you not like it? I can make something else if you want...."

"No no, anything made by my Kevin tastes delicious" I laughed at myslef. Why am I being so corny? Kevin lightly blushed and went back to eating. The meal was comfortably quiet. After we finished I picked up our plates before he could. 

"It's my turn to wash" I said while winking at him.

"O-okay" After I finished our dishes I walked up the stairs to Kevin's room where Kevin was. He was laying down on hi bed looking at the ceiling.

"What you thinking about Kev?"

"Oh nothing" He sat up and  patted the empty space on the bed next to him. I walked over to the bed. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer to me.

"So Eli.....are you going to stay the night again?" 

"Only if you want me to" I smiled at him.

"I don't care. Do as you please." I frowned at his answer.

"You know you want me here" he blushed and turned away. I grabbed his chin and turned his head so he was facing me again. His face was extremely red.

"Yupp, I knew it" I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me and gave my a soft kiss on the lips. This time I was the one blushing. He giggled.

"Well Eli, since you are staying the night, should we go to your house and fetch some of your clothes?"

My eyes grew big. I couldn't let Kevin in my house. If  he met my parents they would probably scare him off. After all, they are homophobic. Besides what if Jenni was still there? I couldn't risk it.

"no that's ok. I'll go by myself and get it" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"o-okay" With that I gave him a quick kiss and left.

I grabbed my shoes and walked out. I quickly ran to my house not wanting Kevin to wait long for me. I finally arrived at my house. Even though Kevin lived three houses down I still ran. I opened the front door and ran upstairs to my room. I quickly grabbed some clothes for school tomorrow and headed to the bathroom for my toothbrush and other thins I needed. I ran down the stairs but before I could reach the door my father angrily shouted my name. I stopped dead on my tracks and saw my father sitting down on the couch in the living room with my mother.  Wow they aren't fighting and they are actually sitting next to each other!

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To my friends house...."

"Look Eli Jenni told us everything. How you broke up with her to be with a guy. A ING GUY!" the last words he shouted made me jump.

"So?"

"So? So?! I did not raise my son to be gay!" I was getting real mad now

"YOU DIDN'T RAISE ME AT ALL!" I shouted. I was breathing hard from the rage  that was boiling inside me

"Look Eli......I know your father and I haven't exactly been good parents but we cannot let you ruin your life like this" my mother said, entering the conversation.

"Well you don' have the right! You weren't the for me then and I don't want you to be there for me now!" I snarled.

"Now you listen here. We have put food in your mouth and clothes o your back since you were born. What makes you think that you can disrespect us and our wishes?!" my father said angrily. In a way they were right. I had to e grateful to them. If it wee not for them, I wouldn't be here. I would have never met Kevin

"I'm sorry but......I love him..." my parents were shocked by what I said. My mother quickly stood up with tears running down her face and walked towards me. Before I knew it my mother slapped me in the face. It didn't hurt physically but it made my heart cringe in pain. My mother never laid a finger on me. My father was the only one doing the hitting.

"M-mom........" Tears were now coming down my eyes.

"Don't you dare call me that. The son I know isn't gay! What did you do with my little Pigeon?!"

"Mom he is still here.....please mom....." she pushed me to the floor and stood over me.

"Get out.." she said in a whisper

"What?" I questioned. I didn't want to believe what I just heard

"Get out. You are not allowed in this house until you are back to normal"

"Mom I'm still the same Eli I was  day ago, a week ago, a year ago.....I never changed..." The tears started to flow down more furiously

"You have 2 choices. You either choose this family or to live a life without a family.." What?!?! I have to choose?!?! Although my parents haven't been there for me all my life, I still loved them but I also love Kevin. He made me feel something I've never experience before. Love.....true love......a love that even Jenni couldn't give me. He made me feel secure and happy. He understands me and what I go through. Can I give him up?

 

 

 

A/N du du dummmmmmmm! omg who will Eli choose?? His family or Kevin???