Kiseop

Confused Feelings

A/N hey guys just to let you know I am writing my story on my tablet its kind of hard haha so sorry for mistakes 

 

Kevin POV

I grabbed. My school bag and walked off to class. On my way there I couldn't stop thinking about Eli. I know he isn't gay but I can't deny my feelings for him. Its true I like Eli more then a friend. If only he would feel the same way. I enjoyed our morning together and displaying a little skinship but then again I have to look at things from his point of view. It might have been extremely uncomfortable for him and awkward. I might scare him away. I cringed at the thought at not being Eli's friend again made me cringe. I cannot and will not let that happen. I felt so bad and embarrassed for putting Eli in that position. I decided that after school I would apologize to him.

Later that day I was finally in my last class. This is one of my favorite classes  because Kiseop was in there. We sat next to each other but barely spoke a word to one another because I always get shy and don't know what to say. Fortunately today was a different story. We actually talked today. Nothing much just hey how are you I'm fine thanks, but then things started to get  a little personal. He started to ask me if there is anyone in the school I like and if I had a date to the school dance next week. Omg I totally forgot about that. I simply said no and asked him if he was going with someone to the dance.

"Oh I have someone in mind"  the bell rang and I said see you later. I grabbed my bag and walked out of class. When I walked out the door I felt pair of hands hold me back

"O-oh K-Kiseop what's up?"

"Kevin there is something I want to ask you......."

"Yes?". Curiosity filled my eyy.

"I don't know what I mean how  to tell you this so I am just going to say it. Will.........will you go to the school dance with me next week? " Did he just ask me what I think he did? I stood there silent but then started to form this big smile on my face.

"Of course I will go with you" his eyes shot up with joy. He was so happy he pulled me into a tight embrace. I was so happy and quickly returned the hug

"You made me the happiest man in the world Kevin. Well I got to go now. I'll see you later, bye Kevin" he gave me a big smile. I stood their in silence for a while overjoyed until ifelt a pair of eyes on me. I looked to see that it was Eli. I called him to clarify and it really was him. I wasn't really paying attention until he said he was going to go pick up his girlfirned at the airport. He told me he had already told me about her but I didn't remember him mentioning that she was his girlfriend. If he did I must have missed it. I was filled with so many emotions at that moment, anger, sadness, and shock. I told him I was happy for him and ran away. Why did I run? Before I realized it I was already in my room crying my eyes out on my teddy bear. How can he do this to me? Why? Kevin get yourself together. He was never gay to begin with. I knew this but I still wanted him. I am so selfish. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number from my contacts and called.

"Hello? Kevin?"

"Yeah, hi Kiseop. Do you want to hangout? I have nothing to do" 

"Yeah of course I'll go get ready and come and pick you up"

A/N I hope this chapter isn't bad. I kinda rushdy it and I didn't check my spelling errors again haha sorry I am really lazy.

Sorry named the title wrong. thats for next chapter haha fail