Third Day

Confused Feelings

Elis POV

 

I woke up this morning to the sound of my parents fighting. Really? Why do they have to do this so early in the morning. I laid back down closing my eyes to get a little more sleep but failed. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. I decided to get up and get ready. I grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom. While I was in the shower I kept thinking about Kevin. Why did he avoid me yesterday? I tried to catch up to him after school but I didn't see him anywhere. I tried to ask his friend Dongho were he was but he just simply gave me a "hmph" and walked into his house. I stood there puzzled but then also walked off to my house. Why was Kevin avoiding me? I turned off the shower and walked off to get ready. As I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast my dad said

"Yah! Where do you think you're going so early in the morning?" He sounded drunk

"Dad, theres school today"

"Yah! Don't talk back to your father!" He got up and started to walk closer to me

"I'm just telling you thereis school today" I said trying to walk away deciding not to get any breakfast

"Don't walk away from me when I am talking to you" His breath reeked of alchohol

"I'm going to be late"

He was going to grab for my shirt to pull me in closer and probably hit me but I quickly grabbed my bag and darted for the door. I saw Dongho come out of his house the same time as I did. I thought for a while and decided to follow him thinking he would meet up with Kevin. He just only lived 3 houses down. Kevin walked outside meeting Dongho at the front of his house both saying goodmorning to each other and giving each other a small hug. Kevin saw me and quickly pulled away from the hug. Dongho looked up and saw me too so they both started to walk away. Why are they avoiding me???. I ran up to Kevin and Dongho and cleared my throat.

"Yah!, Why are you avoiding me??? Did I do something wrong? Kevin?" I tried to reach out for his shoulder but he quickly smacked my hand away. My eyes widened with shock.

"Why do you wan't to talk to me?! So you can bully me to death just like that kid you did to in America" He said with an angry voice. I was shocked and looked to the floor.

"Who told you about that?"

"So it's true?"

"NO! It's not true. It's not what you think!"

"Well I don't care and honestly I don't care about you either so don't talk to me okay?" he turned around and walked off, Dongho soon following him. How did he know?? Is that what Dongho told him in that note he passed to Kevin yesterday? It's not what he thinks. He got the story all wrong. Not the bullying part but I didn't cause him to kill himself. He just moved schools, and I'm not saying it's a good thing, I really regret it! Things were rough at home so I was usually angry. I didn't just bully him. I bullied everyone even the girls but for some reason I bullied him the most. I don't know why but he felt like an easier target. Easier to break. I thought it was easier to make him feel worse then I did. Everyone was afraid of me causing me to not have many friends except for Jenny. She was the only one who knew about my family life. She understood me and helped me alot with what I was going through. That's why I loved her. She was there for me when nobody else was. She cared for me, even more then my parents. All they cared for is themselves. Only if Kevin understood. I wan't Kevin to be there for me also. He can understand me right? His parents also fight at home!.

 

Kevins POV

I left Eli there standing in shock, Dongho soon following me. We walked off to school and I begged Ms. Lee to move my seat. It took me a while but I finally convinced her. The bell rang and I headed for my seat wich was in the back of the room. I was farther away from Dongho but at least I didn't have to sit next to that bully. He walked into class and looked up at me but then looked away. I saw a sad look on his face. I didn't care. I didn't pay attention to him for the rest of class. The bell rang and I started for the door to meet Dongho. Before I could step out the door, I felt a strong set of hands hold me back. I looked up to see it was Eli.

"Kevin wait please! It's not what you think!"

"Well I don't have time for you to explain it to me now because Dongho is waiting for me."

"Then please after school? I really want you to understand, I still want to be friends with you!" I looked up kind of surprised and said

"Fine I'll give you one chance to explain after school. Meet my at the school gate after school"

"Alright , Than-"

"Hyung will you hurry! I am hungry!" Dongho said cutting Eli off. I nodded and walked off with Dongho. I was curious to hear Elis explanation. When he was talking to me just now, it felt so desperate. Maybe Dongho got the story wrong. Either way I would find out after school.

 

A/N Omg this one kinda feels like I wrote it good. Please give me your thoughts ^.^

Will Kevin understand or will he continue to ignore Eli?? Hmmm?

Jenny is gonnacome in soon and so is Kiseop!