I'll Show You

Confused Feelings

A/N Hi guys the title is inspired by Ailee's I'll Show You I love that song! Anyways enjoy. and please comment and tell me how the story is. I feel like its kinda bad TT_TT

 

 

Kevin POV

 

It has been a week since I last spoke to Eli. I tried my best not to look or talk to him in the class we had together. I tried pleading to change my seat again but she gave me a cold stare and turned down my pleads. I just had to bare sitting next to Eli. Eli was also giving me the silent treatment but I personally didn't care. Him ignoring me made it easier for me to ignore him. I was still shocked though....well just a little. Why was he ignoring me? He doesn't have a crush on his straight friend and is crushed every time he saw him hug and kiss his girlfriend. Ugh theres another thing added to my list of worries. Jenni is now enrolled in our school. How long is the gonna stay here anyways? Alot of people liked her though, girls followed her and guys would stare at her. Hmph, she's not that great. I sighed an irritated sigh and Eli looked towards me and I gave him a "What are you looking at?" face. He quickly turned away. It was so quiet. Right when we became friends again we got into another fight and now we are not friends.......AGAIN! I grabbed my head and laid it on the desk.

"Ok class I have assigned a project for you all and you will be working with the people sitting next to you!" Ugh seriously. How can it get any worse

"Oh.....ummm Ms. Lee? can I please work with Eli hyung? He is my only friend here and I'd feel more comfortable with him"

"Oh ofcourse. Kevin and Eli you two will be working with Jenni" I forgot she was even in this class. Great it just got worse -_____-

She explained what we had to be done and told us to get started. I already started to feel really awkward and just really wanted to walk out of there. I heard foot steps coming towards our direction and I knew it was Jenni. Great.

"Hey babe" Jenni said and kissed Eli on the cheek. Eli smiled and returned the kiss.

"Sooooo Kevin, what are you going to do for our project?" Jenni asked. Did the really just say that?? Oh hell no. If I had earings I would have told someone to hold them for me so I could smack this hoe.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? It is a group project meaning everybody in the group has to do something!" she rolled her eyes

"Fine then Eli and I can do the work. You can just go somewhere" This had some nerve. Who does she think she is talking to. I could feel my face turn red from anger. I clenched my fists into a ball and gritted my teeth.

"Lets get something straight. I am not your okay? You don't have the right to talk to me like that. Besides I don't even want to be in a group with you two! Calm your " Eli just sat there silent. I rolled my eyes at him. How can he let his girlfriend talk to me like this?

"Listen here fairy, I could have you dead in two days. Do you know who I am? You better watch yourself before your pretty little face will get hurt" I really wanted to hit her at this point. Eli coughed awkwardly

"Listen guys, let's just get to work ok?" He kept his eyes glued to the desk not facing either of us.

"Babe, are you just gonna let him talk to me like that?" Jenni said. Eli looked at her and then at me

"Listen you guys both need to stop acting like little kids and stop fighting already" I rolled my eyes at both of them. I was furiously tapping my finger on the desk. I really wanted to get the hell out of there. The bell finally rang and I quickly walked off. I quickly met up wit Dongho and we walked to the lunch room. I told him everything and he also got irritated.

"Kevin just give me the word and I could have her jumped like that"

"No Dongho. I don't want to hurt Eli........even though we aren't speaking to each other I still care for him" Dongho rolled his eyes

"Kevin, why do you like him so much? All he seems to do is hurt you! You deserve better! Besides you have Kiseop now so don't worry about him!" I didn't reply. I looked up and saw Eli and Jenni being all lovey dovey with each other. Oh gawsh, do they have to ruin my lunch too?. Right when I was about to get up and leave I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and smiled to see who it was.

"Hey vinnie, can I sit with you today??" Kiseop asked with a big smile

"Ofcourse!" I pulled out the chair next to me and motioned for him to sit.

"So how was your day babe?" I shivered at the word. He's calling me babe now? I blushed.

"I've had better days"

"Aw is there something wrong?"

"No,nothings wrong!" I assured him with a smile.

"Ok.......soooo Kevin the dance is tomorrow. Should I come pick you up around 6?" I was shocked. I totally forgot about the dance!

"Oh yeah thats fine!"

"I hope you dress all pretty for me tomorrow night" He winked at me causing me to blush a little.

"Umm guys I'm still here you know" Dongho said causing us both to laugh.

"ok I'll come pick you up tomorrow then. I'll see you later in class BABE!" He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I felt the blood rushing to my head. I nearly fainted. As soo as he left I turned to Dongho

"I completely forgot about the dance! I have no Idea what to wear!!"

"You're gay! You will know!"

It was finally the last class of the day and me and Kiseop were being all lovey dovey with each other. The bell rang and Kiseop offered me a ride home but I turned him down saying I had something to take care of. I was going to go shopping for my outfit tomorrow. He frowned

"I'm sorry oppa! I'll see you tomorrow kae?" I showed him my best aegyo earning me a smile and a blush from Kiseop. I smiled back and he gave me a kiss goodbye. I started to walked down the hall to my locker to put my books away. I saw Eli and Jenni walking my way, hand in hand. I quickly closed my locker and tried to walk off

"Oh Kevin!" I was too late. Jenni called for me "Can you stay after school today with us in the library to start on our project"

"I'd love to!" I said sarcastically "but....unfortunately I have something to take care of".

"Oh really where are you going?"

"None of your business"

"Well I want to know why our precious fairy can't work with us on our project today" I rolled my eyes

"I'm going to go shopping for my outfit to the school dance tomorrow"

"Ohhh you have a date? Is it with ummmmm whats his name?? Key....Kkyle....Ka" I interrupted her

"Kiseop! and yes he is my date!" I saw Eli look at me with a shocked face but I also saw some sadness in it

"Well then that sounds fun. We should go Eli!"

"S-sure thing babe" I rolled my eyes and walked away. I started to get a headache from rolling my eyes so much.

It took me the rest of the day but I finally found an outfit for the dance tomorrow. I chose a black button up shirt but the back extended down to the back of my knees. and I bought tuxedo pants but the fabric of the pats were the same fabric skinny jeans were made out of. The was an accessory belt that went with it to tighten my shirt. I loved it cause it really showed off my curves. I also bought boot styled dress shoes that went up slightly below my knees. I would put my hair up in a ponytail and put on mascara because thats all the makeup I needed. I'll show you Eli.

 

A/N I know its a bit short sorry. Hints for the next chapter.

jealousy and cat fights hehe