Its Better This Way

Confused Feelings

                            I was so happy Kiseop was going to hang out with me. Hopefully he would make me forget about my feelings for Eli.

I walked out my room and down the hall and into the bathroom. I turned the light switch on and pulled out my make up bag inside the mirror. I pulled out my eyeliner and mascara.. I applied both and also pulled out my cherry lip gloss and put it on. I then brushed my hair making sure it looks good.  Danm I should have changed my clothes first before fixing my hair. I aannoyingily walked back to my room and opened the door to my walk-in closet and I pulled out a blue sweater and wore a leather jacket over it. I then pulled out and put on some black skinny jeans. I looked at myself in the full body mirror. I llooked like a y mama haha. I walked down the stairs and looked in the shoe closet for my black leather boots. They were so warm because they had fur inside. I walked over to my couch and sat down waiting for Kiseop to get here. At that moment I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw a new message from Kiseop.

"Hey, I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Kkae"

   I put my phone back into my back pocket and slouched down on the couch. I closed my eyes for a little.. Then I heard footsteps walk into the room.

"Kevin we need to talk" I heard my mother say 

"Not now Mom I'm about to leave"

"Kevin listen to your mother its important" I heard my father say. I sat up to see my parents standing in front of me.

"OK fine. What is it you guys wanna talk about?" I asked

"Well ummm.......I well we.....ummm your father and I....well we" my mom couldn't finish her sentence.

"What your mother is trying to say is......."  My eyes widened and I knew the day had come. After all those arguments they broke. Kiseop where are you? I want to leave.

"Your mother and I are getting divorced" my dad said, seeing me get up about to run out the room. I stood there frozen. My legs started to shake unctrollably I nearly fell to the ground but I felt a vibration in my back pocket before I did. I was hoping it was Eli. Please be Eli. I looked down at my phone and I saw Kiseops name and one new text message. 

"Hi I'm out here in the front of your house if you are ready" I felt disappointed it wasn't Eli but happy Kiseop was here to take me away from here. I put my phone back in my pocket and stormed out the house. I saw Kiseop waiting outside holding the door open for me. I stood for a second trying to get back to normal and walked into his car. It smelt good inside and looked very clean. Kiseop closed my door and walked over to the drivers seat.

"Soooo Kev where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know just as long as I'm not home" I felt my anger and sadness rise up from earlier and I think Kiseop noticed

"Kev, is there something wrong?"

"No nothing just some family drama I don't want to talk about"

Ok Kev, just know I am here for you if you need someone to talk to"

"Thanks Kiseop" I lookked up at him and gave him a sincere smile. He returned the smile

"So do you know what you want to do?"

"No, just take me wherever."

"Well are you hungry" I actually was hungry. When I'm feeling down I get really hungry. Before Ican asnwer my stomach growled answering the question for me. We both laughed

"Well I know this good restaurant we can go to"

"Sounds good" I gave him a smile and we drove off. Kiseop the raido and U-KISS's new song "Stop Girl" was playing. I loved that song. I loved U-kiss. I started to sing along to Kevins part. Weird me, Eli, and Kiseop all have the same names as the 3 members in U-Kiss. Omg i really wan't to meet them. Anyways I started to sing along to the song. Kiseop looked at me with a shocked face

"What DO i that much?"

"NO, you are actually really good. You and Kevin sound exactly alike, you guyscan pass off as twins"

I blushed at his compliment and he saw me causing himself to giggle. We finally arrived at the restaurant. The drive was actually not that long. We spent the whole time singing. Well I did, Kiseop was just listening to me applauding everytime I finished a song. He held the door open for me and we walked into the restaurant. 

"Table for two please" Kiseop said to the weighter(A/N is that hows it spelled?? idk haha)

"Oh you came just in time. A couple was just about to leave.. Here they come now"

I looked towards the couple walking our way to the exit. Omg is that Eli?? OMG YES IT IS AND HE IS WALKING WITH SOME ! Ugh calm down Kevin. You're here with Kiseop.

"K-kevin ugh hi" Eli said with a shocked face

"Oh hi Eli" I didn't even look his way afraid I might slap the out of him

"Oh so this is the oh so understanding Kevin. Hi my name is Jenny"  so this is Jenny 

"Hi nice to meet you. Oh sorry this is Kiseop he's my date tonight" Kiseop's eyes were wide open surprised from what I just said but then he smiled 

"Hi my name is Kiseop nice to meet you" Eli seemed to be in shock. You jelly Eli? Hmph well too bad

"H-he's your date Kevin?" Eli said with a surprised tone.

"Ofcourse , why are you surprised babe, didn't you tell me he's gay?" He what?!?!?! I know its true but you didn't have to tell her my business. I would have told her myself. Now I was really mad and I know Eli knrew because his eyes were apologetic. I grabbed onto Kiseop hand

"Well we have to go now. Bye Eli and nice to meet you Jenny" I walked to our table with Kiseop hand still in mine. I sat down and so did he. When I looked up Eli and Jenny were gone. We ate our dinner in silence until Kiseop spoke up.

" Sooooo I'm your date?"

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that, I hope you didn't get weirded out" I frowned and looked down to my empty plate

"Its okay. So since this is a date, does that make me your boyfriend?"

" I nearly choked on my water. My face turned as dark as a tomato.

"Fine I'll make the first move" he said. He got off his chair and got down on one knee and held my left hand in both of his.

"Kevin, will you be my boyfriend?" He looked up at me with a big smile on his face. 

"I-I-I w-will" I stuttered he jumped up pulling me up with him spinning me around in a hug but then put me down to kiss me. I was shocked but extremely happy. I quickly returned the kiss.

" Come on its getting pretty late. I better take you back home" he said breaking away from the kiss.

" Yeah okay" We walked out the restaurant hand in hand.

 

 

A/N hey guys I know Eli and Kevin are drifting farther apart  but trust me they'll get together soon