I Love You

Confused Feelings

Kevins POV

 

Me and Eli decided to watch more movies and we never let go of each others hands. I know he doesn't like me the same way but it still feels nice to be here like this. I just want this moment to last forever. KEVIN! STOP TORTURING YOURSELF! but why? Why can't I have a nice guy like Eli. I never had a boyfriend before besides Kiseop and I know how well that turned out. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Maybe I don't deserve to be happy. Before I can think any longer, I heard a light snoring. I looked over and saw Eli fast asleep. Aish, why does he have to be so freakin cute. I went up stairs to grab a blanket for Eli. Before I got up I heard Eli mumble something.

"mmm.......Kev......no, I don't like you like that..." My eyes flew open. Before I could hear anymore I quickly got up and ran to my room. I stepped into my room and looked at myself in the mirror. Kevin stop torturing yourself please.........I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. Come one Kevin, don't cry. You can pull through this. I walked over to my bed and grabbed the blanket me and Eli shared last night. It was covered in his scent. My knees felt weak and I just let them give in. I sat there holding the blanket to my chest. I like Eli alot. More then I've liked anyone else before but I can't have him. I started to cry. I didn't care, Eli is sleeping so he wont see me.

 

 

 

 

Elis POV

 

 

 

"Eli don't come closer. Stop toying with me and my heart!!" Kevin was screaming at me

"Kevin please....just listen to me please!"

"I don't want to listen to you. I deserve this. I'm sick of living in a one-sided love. It's pointless trying to chase someone who thinks of me only as a friend" Kevin started to cry. He turned around and started to run away. I ran after him. I kept screaming his name but he never turned back. I felt myself going slower but Kevin just kept getting faster.

"Kevin I don't like you like that.......I don't like you being only a friend. I want us to be more...........I love you Kevin..." Before I knew it the room I was in turned black. The floor gave in and I started to fall. When I landed I realized I was in my room. It must have only been a dream. I heard screaming and crying from downstairs. It must be my parents again....but wait, what was that voice. I heard a voice speaking and it sounded so familiar. KEVIN! What is he doing here? I walked down the stairs and saw Kevin talking to my parents. My parents weren't arguing with each other. They were arguing with him!

"I love him!" I heard Kevin scream

"Well what makes you think he loves you? He is not gay!" My mother retorted

"Besides, Eli is happily married now with kids. Are you willing to jeopardize that?? For your own selfish disgusting reasons?" My father finally spoke. I was going to go and scream at my parents for yelling at my Kevin like that but before I could I felt a small tugging on my leg. It was a small boy.

"Papa, can we go to the park with mama and sis?" I looked at him with confusion.

"Are you talking to me?" I questioned.

"Ofcourse, you are my Papa Eli after all!" The boy said with a smile. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me

"Oh honey the kids want to go to the park shall we go?" I looked up to see it was Jenni! She was holding a littles girls hand. She looked like her but also resembled me in a way. I looked back to Kevin but he was gone and so were my parents. What the hell is this? I am so confused right now but yet so happy. I'm a father and with Jenni! I know she cheated on me but I still love her.....don't I. Besides we have kids with each other. I've always wanted to be a father. I started to think about Kevin. Me and him would never be able to have children together unless probably we smoked weed and got high. I looked at my children and Jenni and smiled. I was happy but felt empty. There was something missing but what? Who? I walked out of the door with my two kids and wife and decided to take them to the park as requested. Before I stepped out I heard sobbing. Who is that? The cries got louder and louder! So loud the earth began to shake! The floor ripped open and I fell in. Before I knew it I was on Kevin's couch. Was I dreaming?? I felt sad that me being a father was a dream. I always wanted to be a father. I wanted to raise m children in a loving home. I would drop them off at school, teach them how to ride bikes, build a tree house for them, and tuck them in at night when they go to sleep. To top it off I would kiss them on their cheek and say that I love them before leaving the room to my own room to my loving wife. It will come true someday. But wait wife? I don't want a wife! I want Kevin!. I want us to be together forever!. I want us to have a family and ki......wait we can't have kids. Oh wait duh we can hire a lady to give birth to our kids. What is that called. A sour-get mother? I don't know. As I was thinking about my wonderful life with Kevin and our kids I heard sobbing. The same kind from my dream. I followed it up stairs. It came from Kevin's room. IT WAS kEVIN! Why is he crying. I stood at the door way, my heart breaking at the sight of my Kevin crying. Right when I was about to comfort him I heard him mumble something

"Me and Eli......we can never be together!"

"Why not?" I questioned. He jumped not realizing I've been standing here for a while

"O-oh Eli. When did you wake up??" He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I woke up cause I heard you crying"

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry about it. Why are you crying Kevin and why are you saying we can't be together?"

"Be-because, it will never work out."

"What do you mean? We can make it work. Kevin I like you alot! We can try!"

"Try? Try what? Try to chase someone who won't accept your feelings? Try to convince yourself that it will work that maybe this person likes you?!"

"Stop toying with me Eli!" wait a minute this scene is becoming way to familiar.

"Kevin please I lo-" before I can finish Kevin ran off. He pushed passed me and down the stairs. I wasn't going to let this happen twice in one day!. I quickly ran after him not planning on running down all these steps so I jumped over them and landed on the first floor. I quickly caught up to Kevin who was about to run out the door. I grabbed his hand and pushed him to the wall.

"Kevin please stop. I love you!"

"Stop it Eli! I can't take it anymore. Why are you torturing me like this? Why do you have to rub my one-sided love in my face?!" Kevin started to cry again but even harder this time. I stood there shocked. Does Kevin not know I love him?

"Yah! Eli answer me!" I kept quiet but then looked him straight in the eye.

"Kevin I'm going to prove that I love you.

I leaned over to him and kissed him! I poured all my love out into that kiss. Kevin was shocked but soon kissed me back. I was so happy! The happiest I've ever been my entire life. I felt complete. I felt like I found my purpose in life which is to care for this boy and love him until I die!

 

 

 

A/N hey guys. yay they finally know their feelings for each other and KISSED!! Sorry, this chapter feels really short but I didn't know what else to add. I think I'm going to end the book in a couple chapters so enjoy!!! and subscribe!!