The Park

Confused Feelings

                    The car ride home was too short for my liking. We spent the whole time sining and holding eachothers hand. We laughed and smiled. It was nice, I was able to forget about Eli and my parents........until we reached the front of my house. 

"I don't want to leave yet......." I whined to Kiseop with a pout on my face.

"I don't want you to go either but I don't want you parents to worry" II sat there silently for a couple seconds

"I'm at the bottom of their list of worrys I bet." I started to get mad at my parents. They never made time for me. They only had time for work and fighting. I sighed and walked out the car. As I stood upI saw Kiseop wearing a worried look on his face, or should I saw a look of concern?.

"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow at school" I said with a smile and walked off slowly to the door to my house. I hesitated then slowly turned the door knob. I really didn't want to face my parents right now. I looked behind me and waved goodbye to Kiseop and walked in. I stepped foot in the house and closed the door behind me. I felt this massive pressure pushing down on my body. I suddenly felt deppressed and rushed for my room. I slammed my door and locked it. The emotions I was feeling were overwhelming.and tears started to slide down my cheeks. I couldn't holdback anymore. I broke down. I've never cried this bad before. I was trembling rocking back and forth holding tightly on to my pillow. Why are my parents doing this to me. Why are they being soselfish. Don't they care for how I feel. What the man. My anger started to boil inside of my. I wanted to punch a whole in the wall, I wanted to throw my bed outside the window, but I couldn't get up. My body was to shaky and weak. I heard a knock from my door but I had no intentions of answering it.

"Kevin are you alright in there?" My mother asked. She must have heard me crying.

"Yes mother I am fine now leave me alone" there was alot of anger in my tone

"Kevin can we talk please.....I know how you must be feeling and I'm really sorry but me and your fa....." I cut her off

"IIF YOU KNOW HOW I'M FEELING YOU WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS TO ME! HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELVES!!! YOU GUYS NEVER MADE TIME FOR ME!! YOU ALWAYS SPENT MOST OF YOUR TIME ARGUING AND I'M ING SICK OF IT!!" I got up and fast walked to the door and swung it open and saw my mother with a shocked look on her face 

"YOU GUYS NEVER PAYED ANY ATTENTION TO ME AND NEVER STOPPED TO THINK HOW I FELT" I was practically shouting in her face now. I couldn't help it I was so frustrated " I CAN'T TAKE IT. iCAN'T BE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS YOUTWO ANYMORE!!" I grabbed my phone from my bed and my ipod from my dresser and stormed out of the house. My mother looked as if she was going to break out in tears but I honestly didn't care. Well I do care but I'm just so mad right now. I put on my earphones and scrolled down to 2ne1's "I'm Going Crazy"(A/N omg this song is soo good. It's a mash up of song ji uens going crazy and 2ne1s it hurts. I'm listening to the song right now as I am typing and its really keeping in the mood of the chapter! you guys sould listen to it some time :)) I tapped the play icon on the screen and I put the volume on full blast. I walked to Donghos house but he wasn't there. Where the hell is he? I decided to just go to the park. The breeze felt nice on my skin. I walked towards the bench I usually go to when I feel down. The sight of the bench brought back memories of Eli. Why do I feel like this. I have only known him for 3 weeks now? But it feels like I've known him for years. My feelings for him are only one sided obviously. The song started to get really emotional and I couldn't help but break down in tears. Eli just added to my list of worry and problems. Why am I letting him do this to me? Why did I do this to myself? I grabbed hold of my chest. It felt like a black hole was swallowing up everything. Even more tears started to leak from my eyes and fell to my knees. I kept crying, that's the only thing I knew what to do right now. Just sit there and cry.

"Kevin?" I heard a familiar voice call. It was the last voice I wanted to hear right now

 

 

A/N hey guys I hope you guys like this chapter and once again I am too lazy to check for errors haha. Since I'm nice I'm going to try and post another chapter tonight :)