Why?

Confused Feelings

A/N omg I'm so mad. I already wrote this chapter and finished but my tablet died and now I have to start over!!!! Sorry if there are a lot of errors but I'm just gonna quickly type.

 

 

Kevin's POV

 

Where on earth is Eli. He left an hour ago and hasn't come back. Is he OK? Did he get hurt? All these possibilities ran through my head. Each option getting worse and worse. I quickly pulled on my jacket and shoes and ran out. I jogged all the way there. We only lived three houses away from each other but the jog felt like it was never going to end. I finally reached his house and stood on his door step. I rang the door bell and impatiently. I then started to get nervous. What if one if one of his parents answered? What if Eli actually did get hurt? An open door stopped my train of thoughts. It was Eli. Thank God he's safe!

"Kevin leave" I giggled

"Well come on its getting late and my mom might get worried......for the first time" I giggled a little

"No I mean leave without me..."

"What? You're supposed to sleep over. Did you get in trouble or something?"

"No, I just don't want to sleep over at some queers house" I was shocked by his harsh words

"Yah Eli, watch what you say" I was at risk of crying.

"Leave Kevin."

"Eli what has gotten into you?" I slowly aproached him tempting to give him a hug be he harshly pushed me to the ground.

"Ouch Eli, what the he--"

"I said leave Kevin" I almost lost it. Now I know he is serious

"E-Eli w-what h-h-happened to you? Why are you being s-so mean?" My voice was shaking and the tears started to fall.

"Nothing happened. I just don't like you"

"W-what? I thought you said you loved me!"

"Me love you? Please Kevin I'm not gay!"

"Then why did you say it!" I stood up and looked him straight into his eyes. I saw hurt but not really

"And you actually believed me. You really are an idiot" 

"If you didn't, then why did you say it? Do you hate me that much! WHY ELI?!?! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME THROUGH HELL RIGHT NOW?! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!"was screaming in his face.

"Because I wanted to see you break" it was working to. I really was breaking. The tears didn't stop coming, my breathing just kept getting faster and faster, and my legs felt so weak. 

"Leave Kevin. I don't ever want to see you again" and with that he shut the door and I fell on the ground not having any power to get up. I slowly crawled away from Eli's house. I must have looked pathetic but I didn't care. I was to hurt to care. Before I knew it I was at Dongho's house. I slowly and softly knocked on the door being to weak to knock any harder. I was surprised somebody heard because the door opened. I looked up and saw Dongho. Fear and concern was shown all over his face. I heard him scream my name and gently lifted me up. I felt a strong pain in my chest causing me to scream in anguish. The pain was too much and I out.

 

 

 

A/N hey guys. Sorry if the story is a little short. So I decided to end the story but have a sequal to it. So stay tuned and subscribe. Well you don't have to. There's only one more chapter. Well anyways sorry for any spelling errors. I was to lazy to correct them DX? Well bye :)