The Dance

Confused Feelings

A/N hey guys instead of picturing Kevin in the clothes I said, use ur own imagination and picture him in something y CX. y enough to attract Elis attention. I say this because I feel like the clothes I gave him were ugly. Anyways I hope you like it!

 

 

Jenni's POV

 I am so happy I'm going to the school dance with Eli. I'm going to wear a pretty short dress so I can show off both my curves and legs to Eli. Just thinking about it brings a big smile to my face. I also can't wait to see that jealous look on that fairys face! Yupp tonights gonna be a good night. I curled my long hair, letting it flow down to the bottom of my back. I got a mannipetti(lol you know like doing ur finger and toe nails haha well anyways) I was so ready for tonight.

Hmmmm should I tell you about school today? Nothing special really happened. Me, Eli, and the fairy worked on our project together but it was so obvious he wanted to go. Just to make things a little more fun, I kept kissing Eli every now and then. Haha I could see the fairys face grow red with anger and jealousy. Out of nowhere he got up and left ruining the fun. Eli got a little upset with me and knew what I was doing. He told me to be nicer to him but I just simply rolled my eyes at him. Honestly I don't like gay people. They need to crawl in a hole and die or something. Since we are being honest, I don't love Eli either, I know he loves me with all his heart but I just don't feel the same way. Right when I was getting ready for the school dance I heard my phone ring.

"What do you want?! I told you not to call me when I' in Korea!" I said with a angry voice

"Sorry babe, but I miss you!"

"I miss you too but calling me now is too risky, Eli can come in at any moment!"

"Hmph Eli, when are you going to get rid of him already?"

"I told you I'm not going to dump him just yet!!"

"Yeah whatever. So what color underwear you wearing?"

"Not now I need to go bye"

"Alright babe bye. I love you"

"I love you too"

Damn Derrick, I told him not to call me when I'm in Korea. Derrick is......welll he is my second boyfriend. Honestly I love him more then Eli but I still care alot for Eli. I don't exactly love Eli but I still want to be with him. Mainly because he is so hot and buff and everything hehe. I was going to come to Korea to end it with him but now I don't want to since I see that there is someone else trying to grab for my man. Before I can think anymore, Eli walked in through the door. I walked up to him and kissed him.

"You look pretty babe" Eli said with a smile

"Pretty? Don't you mean y?"

"You already know I think you're y" He smacked my but causing me to giggle.

"You look y yourself Mr. Kim" I gave him a wink

"Hehe well let's get going"

"KKae" I grabbed my purse and we walked out and headed to the school for the school dance.

 

Kevins POV

 

 

I looked myself over at the mirror one more time before heading downstairs  Kiseop was already waiting for me downstairs in my living room. As soon as he saw my his jaw dropped to the floor and I saw his face turn really red. Seeing this I also blushed!

My mom was sitting on the couch with Kiseop and quickly said

"Aww my young boy looks so pretty!" she came up to hug me. Despite our argument we had last week we made up already. I can't stay mad at my mother. I'm still sad about the whole divorce thing. I wish my dad was here but he was staying with my uncle for the time being. My mom quickly grabbed a camera and started to take pictures. After a while we finally left. Kiseop opened the passenger door for me and closed it after I got in. He is such a gentleman. Kiseop climbed into the car and we headed off to school. The dance was held in the schools gym. We parked the car in the parking lot  and headed for the gym. Right when Kiseop was about to open the door he saw another man reaching for the door knob. It was Eli and that Jenni. I rolled my eyes at what she was wearing. I guess she really wants it from Eli tonight. I almost gagged at the thought.

"Hey Kevin, you look pretty" Jenni said "pretty.......UGLY" I laughed at how lame the joke was.

"thanks Jenni you look decent I guess" I didn't want to do anything to cause a scene so I opened the door in front of Eli. Me and Kiseop walked in. Eli couldn't stop staring at me.

I dragged Kiseop straight to the dance floor and we started to dance. I saw Jenni do the same thing. I then saw her grinding against Eli. This thinks she y? I grabbed Kiseop and started to grind him. Jenni saw this and turned around and rubbed her but against Eli. Is this a y contest right now? I grabbed the already close Kiseop and pulled him even closer. I  put my hands on his shoulder slowly sliding down his body as I was dropping it low. I turned around on the floor and slowly got up shaking my but against his body. I felt something nudge against my back as I was getting up. I got totally shocked but ignored it. Haha oh Kiseop. I looked over at Jenni who was practically ing Eli. I laughed so hard realizing how ridiculous this is and grabbed Kiseops hand pulling him to an empty table.

"You really know how to dance" Kiseop said with a smile. I blushed

"Not really"

"Oh stop lying to yourself Kevin. Hey do you want something to drink?" Hmmm all that y dancing was getting me a little thirsty. I nodded my head. Kiseop kissed my cheek and went off to get me a drink. Shortly after Kiseop left, Jenni and Eli came. Oh great what do they want now? I got up to go follow Kiseop. Jenni grabbed my shoulder and spun me around

"You know what fairy, I really don't like your attitude"

"Well if you don't like it then stop hanging around me" I turned around to walk away again. Why does Eli let her treat me like this? Before I could walk away Jenni spun me around again but this time instead of talking she slapped me. Damn she can slap hard. I held my hand to the spot where she slapped me. I walked closer to her now being really pissed off. I grabbed her shoulders forcing her onto the floor. I looked into her eyes with pure hatred.

"Now you listen to me . If it were not for Eli, I would have broken all your fingers already, so don't push my limit!" She looked scared but then came back to reality and punched me in the nose. I felt blood spilling out of my nose. I grabbed the by the hair and threw her on the table that I was just sitting on causing it to break. I the pounced on her and slapped her back. She kicked me off of her and tackled me to the floor. She grabbed my hair and started to pound my head on the hard floor. Using my legs I wrapped them in front of her and forced her off of me and putting myself on top of her. I started to grab her hair and do the same thing she did to me. I felt a strong pair of arms pull me off of the . It was Eli. He turned me around with pleading eyes

"Please both of you stop" My anger was boiling up in my body. I saw all attention on us but I didn't care. I was too mad to care.

I slapped both his hands away from my shoulders

"WHY DO YOU LET HER TREAT ME LIKE THIS?!?! TREAT M LIKE ?!"

"Kevin please....." I walked off not wanting to hear what he had to say. Eli spun me around with allot more force than Jenni had. He grabbed me and put me into a tight hug.

"Please Kevin don't ignore me anymore.....I can't take it. Please don't make me choose sides because I can't. Either side I choose I would loose someone I love!" I looked up at Eli to see tears threatening to leave his eyes. I calmed down and then felt myself being pulled away from Eli. Ugh I swear my body would be sore later from all this pulling! I looked to my side and saw it was Kiseop. He was shocked to see my face. Blood was all over my face. His face turned red with anger. He looked towards Eli and walked angrily up to him

"You did to him?" he asked Eli with a scary voice

"Get out of my face pretty boy before I break it" Eli said with the same amount of anger Kiseop had. Kiseop pushed Eli to the ground but he quickly got up and kicked Kiseop across the face knocking him out. My eyes were wide with shock. I ran up to Eli and slapped him as hard as I could and ran over to Kiseop. He looked knocked out to me but h slowly got up again. He was going to punch Eli but I stopped him

"Please Kiseop lets just go" He looked at me then nodded.

"Oh hell no where do you think..." Jenni started but was stopped by an evil glare b Kiseop. We slowly walked out.

Kiseop looked around his car for a piece of cloth. He found one and he put it on my noise. I blushed. He was so good to me I thought.

 

A/N I hope you liked it :)