Where's Kevin?

Confused Feelings

A/N omg I have TWO ear infections!!!!! FML!!! ugh. I'm in soooo much pain but whatever :)

 

 

Eli's POV

 I shut the door on Kevin. I couldn't handle it, if I kept seeing his crying face any longer I would have changed my mind. Seeing Kevin cry hurt me. I myself nearly cried. I haven't cried for years. Despite my rough childhood, I never cried. I stopped crying. I ran out of tears. It broke my heart to be so cruel to Kevin but I love my parents, even though my dad is a complete , I still love him. Kevin was the one for me but I threw him aside. I slid my back down the door, buried my head into my hands, and started to cry. 

"Kevin I Love You" I whispered while crying. My chest feels empty. It feels like everything was swiped away with Kevin.

"Hmph, how pathetic. That gay bow is crawling away. His parents must be horrible to have a horrible son like that" My mother said with disgust. I ran to the window where my mother was. I looked out and I saw him crawling. I never took my eyes off him. For some reason, I felt like this was going to be the last time I see him. The last time I see my angle, the last time I see the person who stole my heart. I relaxed when I saw him crawl to Dongho's house. Just a little though.

"Are you guys happy? I just threw the person I loved away?!?!" I shouted. I was so angry, yet so miserably sad.

"Oh Eli, you don't love him, he's a boy"

"Yeah but he understood me..........I realized every moment I was with him, I felt safe, secure, peace, love, and like I belonged with him"

"You mean like how you felt with Jenni, your GIRLLLfriend?" She emphasized the girl part.

"No, I loved her but I never felt like she was where I belonged! Besides the cheated on me!"

"Well Eli, there are many girls in the world who will understand you and who will make you feel like you belong with her"

"NO MOM! I WILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME WITH ANYBODY ELSE LIKE HOW I FELT WITH KEVIN!" i  was o angry at this point. I couldn't stand to look at my parents anymore. Before they had a chance to say anything else I ran up stairs to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it. I am such an idiot! Why did I choose my ty parents over Kevin?! I was so mad I punched a hole in the wall. I looked over to the night stand and saw a picture of me and Jenni kissing. I took it and smashed it on the floor. I then started to grab everything Jenni gave to me or reminded me of her, which wasn't much and threw them in my metal(A/N I don't know what trash cans are made of, well the ones that cant burn that is. I only know you put trash in it, haha) trash can and burned it. I realized I could burn the house down so I grabbed it and ran outside. I just simply put it in front of my house and went back into my room. I'm such an idiot. I kept punching myself on the head calling myself stupid. 

"I should go apologize to him and ask him to take me back........ugh but I bet I'm the last person he wants to see right now........I'll talk to him at school tomorrow....but I have to do something special, like flowers.....flowers and um......chocolate.....hmmmmmmmmm OH I can ask him out in front of the whole school tomorrow. He'll have to come back to me then! I'm such an idiot, that will never work. It's worth a try though!" I said to myself. I was too lazy to tun off the lamp so I just threw it at the door. It broke but I didn't care. The next morning I woke up early and quickly got dressed. I took my car and drove to the flower shop. I bought Kevin a dozen roses. I also bought a card where you can write a love note.

 

~Eli's letter~

Dear Kevin,

I know you must hate me right now and you probably never want to talk to me but I will everything I can and more to win your forgiveness and love! I love you Kevin with all my heart and without I'm just a soulless corpse. I'll live my life for you and only for you. I will travel to the end of the universe to have you. I will walk through the pit of fire(hell) to get to you Kevin. I'll do anything just to have your love. I hope you accept my apology and forgive me. If you don't I'll understand. I'll do anything to make you happy, even if it means I'm not in the picture. I love you Kevin

 

I then went to the jewelry shop to by Kevin a promise ring. If he does forgive me I'll give it to him. If he doesn't then I'll save it for him until e does because no matter what I will fight for Kevin until I cant fight anymore. I drove to school barely making it on time. I ran to the first class which I luckily had with Kevin. I took a deep breathe before walking.

"Okay Eli you can do this" I whispered to myself hoping to boost my confidence. I walked into class and realized Kevin wasn't at his seat. Did he switch seats again? I looked around the room ad I couldn't find him. Did he not come today? I then looked around and I saw Dongho. He can tell me where Kevin is. I was going to run up to him but the bell rang and the teacher walked in

"Dammit" I muttered to myself. I guess I'll just have to catch him during lunch. The class took longer then usual. I wasn't paying attention to a single word the teacher was saying. I just sat in my seat and thought about Kevin. Where is he? Is he okay? I started to worry but then a feeling hit me. It was so familiar but I couldn't seem to point it out. I was anxiously waiting for the bell to ring and finally it did. I ran outside the classroom so I can catch Dongho before he leaves. He finally walked out the door and I grabbed him pulling him to my side.

"Aish! What the heck?! E-Eli? What do you want?" Dongho said annoyed. He had a bitter look in his eyes. He must know what happened last night.

"Where is Kevin?"

"Why should you care?"

"Because I do. Now please tell me where he is!" I said a bit more sternly

"For what? So you can make him suffer some more? So you can ruin his life?"

"No!!! So I can apologize"

"What the makes you think he will forgive you? What makes you think you deserve it?"

"I know that I don't deserve it but I just want to tell him I regret what I said......I want to tell him I love him....I want to tell him that I can't live without him" M voice was a bit shaky and my eyes started to burn I finally realized that I was crying

"Please Dongho I'll do anything for his forgiveness, I'll do anything to not make him hate me please Dongho tell me!" I was on my knees pleading for Dongho to tell me.

"If you love him, then why did you hurt him last night. WHY THE DID YOU HURT HIM SO BADLY THAT HE HAD TO CRAWL TO MY HOUSE?!?!?! HE WAS ING CRAWLING ELI! CRAWLING!" he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pulled me up, and pushed me against the wall. What the heck?! I didn't know this kid was this strong. He looked me dead in the eyes showing no compassion only hate. Hate for me

"Listen hear Eli. I warned Kevin about you. I always knew you would hurt him in the end. I ing hate your guts and the only thing keeping my from beating you to death is Kevin.............that was his l......his l....l-last wish" I looked at Dongho who was struggling to get out his last words. He was now crying. that's not what caught my attention though

"Last?? Dongho, wheres Kevin??? Is he okay???" Dongho started to cry more not answering my question. He slowly loosened his grip and fell to the floor. His head buried into his hands. I started to get scared. A light jolt went up my body and I remembered what I was feeling earlier today in class. The same feeling I had last night. The feeling of seeing Kevin for the last time. Grief. More tears welled up in my eyes and I clenched my fists.  I roughly grabbed Dongho, this time me being the one to push him against the wall

"DONGHO TELL ME WHERE HE IS!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT I WONT BELIEVE IT!!!" Dongho just stayed quite still crying. I started to shake his body hoping to shake the answer out of his mouth

"Dongho...........please just tell me.........I'm begging you" 

">>>>>>>>>dead>>>>>>" was all he said

"Dead? Who's Dead?" I asked tightening my grip being afraid of the answer

"KEVIN IS DEAD YOU IN IDIOT! DO YOU WANT ME TO PAINT A PICTURE OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!" he then pushed my hands away from him and ran out of the school crying. I fell to my knees not having anymore energy. I laid on the cold hard floor crying. I couldn't control myself and I didn't want to. I was crying my heart out. No I don't have it with me anymore. Kevin took it with him. I was crying like I never did before. I slowly picked myself up still crying uncontrollably and went outside the school. The heavens must have known my pain because they are crying along with me. I walked back to my house and up to my room. I went on my bed and cried even harder.

"Kevin I'm sorry......please come back to me....please...."

 

 

 

 

A/N Okay guys this is the end of the road for this story! I hope you liked it and keep your eyes out for the sequel which will be coming out soon!!!!!! Love you guys Bye <3