Second Day

Confused Feelings

Kevins POV

 Waking up to another day to that annoying alarm. I lazily get up and get ready. As I was about to talk out the door I got a text. It's from Eli O.O. "Hey we should walk to school together" I quickly notified Dongho to ask if he was ok with it but wasn't.

"No, why? Wasn't he being an to you yesterday"

"Yeah but hes actually a nice guy"

"No". Ididn't feel like replying to him because I know how stubborn he is and I wouldn't win this one so I just texted Eli "Sorry I can't maybe another time kae?"

"Yeah okay." Before I walked out to meet Dongho, I saved his number into my phone. I met up with Dongho and we lazily walked to school because we were both still tired. We both came earlier then usual and decided to just go to the library and kill some time. We sat in the library and did our homework we didn't finish together. When we were doing our homework and suddenly I felt a piece of paper hit my head. What the heck? I slowly picked up the paper slightly irritated. It was folded into an airplane. I opened it noticing there was a note inside.

"Hey come up to the second floor-Eli :)"

"Hey dongho I have to go I'll see you later in class" Isaid with a smile

" Ya hyung! Are you ditching me?!"

"No no, I just need to get something from my locker. I'll see you later kae?

"Fine, see you later hyung" He said and he went off to go to his other friends. Dongho has alot of friends, he is quite popular unlike me. Even though everyone stopped picking on me they still kept their distance. I didn't really care though. I had Dongho and Kiseop and thats all I need. Oh Kiseop is also popular...........and sooo y teehhee. I let out a girlish giggle and walked up stairs to the second story of the library. Omg I'm so fat, these stairs are killing me

"Hey whats up?" Eli said with a smile.

"Hi, what did you wanna talk about?"

"Oh nothing, I'm still new here and I don't really have any friends"

"Well you do now" i said with a bright smile.

"Thanks" He held out a chair for me next to him and motioned for me to sit.. I took the seat next to him and smiled

"Soooooo........why couldn't you walk with me thismorning?" he said with a cuious tone

"Oh sorry, my friend doesn't really like you. He thinks you're a jerk for the way you were treating me yesterday"

"Oh yeah.....I'm really sorry about that. Can you forgive me?"

"Hmmmm I don't know" I said with a joking voice "You did tell me to keep away from you"

" I know I'm really sorry, can you forgive me please?" he said with a pouting face

"Ok fine lets start out fresh today" I said with a smile

"Yeah, I'd like that"

He slowly got up and said "Hi, I'm Eli" holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"Hi, my name is Kevin" I said and shook his hand. The bell rang signaling for us to go to class

 

Elis POV

"Hi, my name is Kevin" he said and took my hand to shake it. His hands were so soft. Now that I looked at him he actually looks really pretty, prettier then most girls. I stood there for awhile and heard the bell rang bringing me out of my daze.

"Hey, you wanna walk to class together?" he said with a cute smile

"Oh ummm yeah" I said and we walked off to class. We took our seats next to eachother and started class.

Later during class Kevin got a note from Dongo. He slowly looked up at me and then looked away. He wrote something down on the paper in reply and passed it back to Dongho who was sitting behind us. The bell was about to ring in a minute so asked Kevin if he wanted to eat lunch together. He didn't answer me.

"Hello Kevin??? Whats wrong?"

"Ummm s-sorry I can't....." 

"Hey what's wrong??"

The bell rang and he quickly grabbed his things and walked out with Dongho. What was that all about? I went to my locker and put my books away. The girls kept smiling and giggling at me. Sorry but I'm takin. I walked over to Kevin to ask him what was wrong. He saw me coming though and quickly walked off with Dongho. What happened? I thought we were friends.....aren"t we?

 

 

Kevins POV

I was sitting in my seat taking notes when I got a note from Dongho. I opened it dropping my jaw in shock.

"I looked into Eli, you should be careful around him. He was a bully in America. He teased a gay guy from his old school calling him fairy and homo. He bullied him everyday pushing him into lockers and making fun of him everytime he saw him. He so much the other kid committed suicide! Stay away from him hyung. I never trusted him and I still don't" I slowly looked up from the letter and looked at Eli. I turned back to the paper and said " Thanks Dongho. I'll keep my distance" I passed the paper back and sat there in shock and fear.

"Hey do you wanna eat lunch together?"

"I tried not to reply

"Hello Kevin??? Whats wrong?"

Ummm s-sorry I can't...." The bell rang and I quickly walked out with Dongho.

"Hey where did you hear all thisstuff about Eli from?"

"My brother Soohyun"

Why Eli? I thought you were a good person? Why?. Me and Dongho walked to the lunch hall and stood in line to get our lunch but then I saw Eli walking towards us so I quickly get away from im. I'm sorry Eli but we can't be friends.

 

 

 

A/N sorry for a shorter chapter but it felt like i revealed too much in the first chapter so I'm trying to take it dlow. Soo whats going to happen with Kevin and Eli? Is this rumour about Eli bullying a kid to death true??

Oh and once again I'm to lazy to do spell chack and everything so sorry haha