Chapter 12

An Angel from Heaven

No One's POV:

Wooyoung was at the park and it was dark outside.

"Wooyoung??"  Inyoung finally found him.

Wooyoung looked up but didnt say anything.

"Where were you?? Why didnt you do your solo act?"  Inyoung sat down on the swing next to him.

"I'm sorry.. I caused trouble didnt i?"  

"It's fine.. Everything turned out to be okay in the end."  Inyoung said smiling.

When Wooyoung saw her smiling face he couldnt help but remember that moment between her and Junhyung.  His heart hurt.

"That's good.."  Wooyoung said with his head down.

"Is something wrong??"  Inyoung was worried about Wooyoung.

He was silent for a while.. Then he finally said something, "Do you like me Inyoung?"

Inyoung was taken aback by this question, "Wh-What do you mean?? Of course i like you as a really good friend-"

"Thats not what i mean...  I mean... Do you like me.. as more than a friend??"  Wooyoung looked up at her.

Inyoung couldnt answer.  She didnt know what to say.

Wooyoung waited a while but saw that Inyoung couldnt answer, "It's fine.. You dont need to answer... I already know anyways... that you only like me as a friend.."  

Inyoung was apologetic, "I'm sorry..."

"You dont need to be.."  Wooyoung said, "I'm gonna leave SU."

"What?!  Why??"  

"It's too hard for me..."  Inyoung knew what he meant. "I can no longer come to school everyday and look at you the same.. "

Inyoung looked down, "But what about your dream to become a singer??"

"I'm not gonna give up.  I'm still gonna aspire to become a singer.. Just not here.."  

"I'm really sorry Wooyoung..."

"Dont be.. If anything.. You've really helped me."  Wooyoung gave Inyoung a small smile, "You gave me inspiration and encouragement when others wouldnt.. That's the reason why i liked you.."

Inyoung didnt say anything.

"Well... I guess this is goodbye then... I hope to see you around Inyoung."  Wooyoung smiled a little despite how hurt he was.

Inyoung finally looked up at him and nodded, "I hope to see you too.. Wooyoung.."  and gave him a small smile.  Then he walked away but stopped after taking a few steps, "Make sure that Junhyung treats you well."  And then he kept walking.

Inyoung was confused by what Wooyoung said.  But she was more caught up about Wooyoung's leave.  

"I'm sorry Wooyoung.."  Inyoung said quietly to herself, then she left to her own apartment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOrry this was a short chapter :P, but i promise to update soon :)