Chapter 27

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

Kyuhyun was seething inside. Why? Because of that damn fish! It’s like he is trying to keep Eunhyuk away from me on purpose. Every time Eunhyuk has free time, he is there in our room. Before he used to take him away and now when Eunhyuk says he is tired and needs rest, Donghae comes to our room with his damn pillow and goes to sleep on Eunhyuks bed while hugging him, saying that he was lonely in his own room as his roommate Siwon was away shooting his drama and he couldn’t sleep alone and Eunhyuk being the bloody saint he is, lets him do whatever that damn fish wants. As for me, I feel like taking him by the neck and dragging him off the bed, or better yet throw him off our hotel balcony! Every single damn night! Is he trying to get between us on purpose?

 

Also since he was always around them, people were starting to think that we were actually good friends. God some people are BLIND! I like Eunhyuk, so I hang around him. Donghae is Eunhyuk’s friend so he also hangs around him, or on him more like it. We don’t hang out with EACH OTHER, he is just a leech that refuses to let go of my boyfriend!!!

 

And if Donghae wasn’t there, it would be Ryeowook, Henry, Zhoumi or Sungmin around him and he hated it.  I can overlook Sungmin though since I know that Sungmin would help me out with Eunhyuk and that Eunhyuk and Sungmin are one of the oldest and closest friends in SJ but I won’t forgive the others. It was annoying how I was hardly ever in groups that had Eunhyuk and would be stuck seeing the others play around with him in variety shows and this would continue afterwards too. Henry the eternal hyper little boy that he was would drag Eunhyuk around if he got the chance and Ryeowook would drag him around trying new food which Eunhyuk could never say no to. I mean, come on! I want to spend time with him too!

 

Anyways, that isn’t the only thing that is getting on my nerves. It’s the fact that the two have a solo together for our concert and the only other time that I had with Eunhyuk is now being taken by the choreographers and backup dancers and that fish! They spend hours at night locked up at the dance studio and lord knows what kind of a dance it is. It’s usually well past midnight when Eunhyuk comes back to the room and by the time he showers and gets into bed, Donghae is there knocking on the door with his pillow and in his pajamas.

 

The company wants them to do their solo together to satisfy the EunHae shippers but its driving me out of my mind. They recorded a song together and it’s called, “I WANNA LOVE YOU”…what kind of a title is that? Are they going to sing to each other? Are they going to dance with each other, as in like a couple dances? Argh!!! I don’t want to think anymore! Why must they do it TOGETHER?! Eunhyuk has other solo stages and they are damn popular so why this one?!!

END POV

 

Kyuhyun glared in the semi dark room at the strawberry blond hugging onto the brunette as they slept in the bed next to him. He couldn’t sleep with them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter