Chapter 29

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you drop a fruit into the fondue while dipping it, you have to kiss your partner.”

 

Eunhyuk blushed at the suggestive words Kyuhyun spoke. It had been a little more than two months that they had been together and two couldn’t be happier. Eunhyuk was a constant source of Kyuhyun’s arrhythmia while Eunhyuk being subjected to a restraining and very much Kyuhyun, would find himself at times wanting to tell him to go further, though he would always back down again as he was still very scared.

 

How hard was it going to be, Eunhyuk thought to himself. Strawberries are big and easy to hold on to, he thought to himself but that’s when he saw Kyuhyun open the dessert containers. The fondue was almost like chocolate mousse, rich and thick in consistency and the strawberries were sliced thinly with a bunch of toothpicks next to it to use it to dip the pieces into the fondue. Kyuhyun of course had practiced so was pretty good at it but he wanted Eunhyuk to be the one to kiss him instead of him being the ne to always initiate the kiss. Kyuhyun smirked to himself as he thought of the blushing monkey kissing him. Eunhyuk hadn’t initiated the kiss from the time he had kissed him during the confession till now and Kyuhyun wanted him to do it again.

 

Eating proved to be fairly difficult for Eunhyuk as the thin slice of strawberry slide out of the toothpick and into the fondue time and again and then there would be a very smirky Kyuhyun tapping his lips to get a kiss. When Eunhyuk pouted and protested, Kyuhyun would whine with him, that this was scared and tradition and that he shouldn’t break tradition. Every time a new kiss happened, it would be longer and deeper than the last and soon there was a very Kyuhyun and a very shy Eunhyuk. It took every bit of Kyuhyun’s will power not to rip off Eunhyuks clothes and try to take him right there on the pool chair.

 

“Enough” says a blushing Eunhyukkie who then hides his head on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter