Chapter 24

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the following week, Eunhyuk had a packed schedule and had his manager stuck to his hip like a leech and so Kyuhyun couldn’t get all lovey-dovey with him. He cursed the manager for the millionth time, as he made his way with the rest of the SJ-M members to a variety show BIG BROTHER they were shooting that afternoon. Eunhyuk had dance practice in the morning so would meet them at the studio rather than go with them.

 

Kyuhyun walked into the back stage waiting area reserved for them and sat down, his eyes and hands glued to his gameboy, lost to his own little world until he heard a familiar laugh followed by a soft greeting. He looked up and his eyes met with a pair of soft brown orbs before they looked away shyly. He saved his game and patted the seat next to him, indicating for him to come sit and Eunhyuk blushed but did so.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to flirt with him but unfortunately Henry decided that this was the best time to come and talk to Eunhyuk about some place they wanted to go visit while they were here in Taiwan. Kyuhyun sighed and folded his arms, his displeasure evident on his face. He watched the two talking and Henry touching Eunhyuk’s shoulder from time to time or hugging him by the shoulder when he would laugh at something Eunhyuk said. He was boiling again but he felt his anger dissipate a bit when Eunhyuk glanced at him, an apologetic smile on his cute face.

 

It came back when Ryeowook decided to feed Eunhyuk his cookie. ‘What is with these people? Why do they all gravitate towards Eunhyuk so much?”

 

He smiled and danced as the show started but went back to his poker face as he was seated along with the others. ‘Dammit, why cant he sit next to me? Why did he have to go sit next to Henry? He is behind me, I cant even see what they may be doing!’

 

The host called Ryeowook to perform first and everyone clapped, except Kyuhyun who was again shooting daggers at the little boy. ‘damn boy…just because you don’t have an ‘intimate person’ doesn’t mean that you attach yourself to mine.’ Kyuhyun thought as Ryeowook sang his love song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter