Chapter 37

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – I found time to write so I decided to update this one. Being in the Christmas month is wonderful on the moods of my superiors. Can’t it be Christmas all year round?

~~

Leeteuk ran towards the front door, tripping over his own two feet before getting up and yanking it open, running to the elevator, pressing the button frantically. The rest of the members vaulted after him. Heechul, who would normally not do anything that would result in sweating, also jumped up after Leeteuk.

 

All the members crowded into the life and punched in the code for the 11th floor dorm and waited impatiently for the door to close, cursing when it seemed to be closing slower than ever. The trip down just one floor seemed to last ages and Leeteuk could literally feel a million thoughts zooming around in his head. He sprinted out again when the door opened with a ding, falling once again in a mess of super junior limbs when everyone else fell too as they had all tried to get out at the same time.

 

“Yah! Calm down! Let me get out first,” he yelled as he tried to move the knee that was situated like a boulder on his back and the foot that was in his face making him want to wretch in disgust.

 

It took them another 5 minutes to get themselves in order before they again made a mad dash for the door, everyone trying to jam their thumbs into the finger print scanner. Heechul had somehow quickly jammed his own thumb in and again they fell in a heap when the door beeped and the locks opened.

 

“Get off of me!” Heechul screeched from the bottom of the heavy pile of bodies.

 

They skidded to a stop in the living room where on the white couch sat a satisfied looking Kyuhyun, a calm Sungmin who was sipping on his green tea and an extremely shy looking Eunhyuk. Donghae pointed his finger accusatorily at Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, “You were in the bedroom, y-you were cuddling and and- What are you doing outside. You are supposed to be inside k-k-k-k-kissing…”

 

Leeteuk turned to face the confused looking fish as Sungmin giggled behind hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter