Chapter 31

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Has it really been more than a month since i updated this?? whoa!!! sorry my subbies!!!! hope u still love me!!!!

 

Kyuhyun glared at the short man in front of him that was currently jumping trying to look over Kyuhyuns shoulder.

 

“You damn flying fish! I told you he is feeling sick and needs to rest!” he shouted to the supposedly (which he not so secretly agreed with) five year old trapped in an adult body in front of him.

 

FLASHBACK

Eunhyuk was always an early riser, no matter how strenuous his schedules were, he would never complain and would be one of the first ones ready the next morning for the new set of things to do and that is exactly what had happened that morning. He blushed when he remembered what they had done last night. Kyuhyun had made him his. Just the thought of him belonging to Kyuhyun entirely had Eunhyuk blushing like a young bride – which he maybe was?

 

He shifted from his position of being caged in Kyuhyuns arms and kissed Kyuhyuns cheek before untangling himself from the mess of limbs, wanting to go have a shower. There was an unfamiliar feeling on his bottom, like something was still wedged in and when Eunhyuk set up, a bolt of pain rushed through him from his bottom.

 

Kyuhyun heard the whine and gasp beside him and he cracked open his eyes, not really wanting to wake up but the whine was from Eunhyuk and that alone was reason enough for him to wake up.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked and watched Eunhyuk jump in surprise then the hide his red face behind his slim hands. Kyuhyun gently pulled the hands away from Eunhyuks face and lifted his chin up, making Eunhyuk look at him shyly. “What’s wrong?” he asked again and saw the most adorable sight – a blushing Eunhyuk biting his lower ip shyly while trying to avoid his eyes. Kyuhyun felt his lower regions stir very happily at that.

 

“…………hurts.”

 

“What baby?”

 

“My………..”

 

“Baby I can’t really hear you…”

 

“My hurts” Eunhyuk said before diving down into the blankets and then howling in pain the sudden movement had caused. Kyuhyun would have laughed if it was somebody else but this was his precious Eunhyuk and he was the one that caused the pain - not that he regretted it much…wait he didn’t regret it at all. It was their sweet sweet first time and now it was time for the honeymoon – wait…they weren't married yet! Damnit!

 

Kyuhyun tried to pull the fluffy blankets away from his boyfriend – trying not to squeal- but Enuhyuk had made a cocoon for hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter