Chapter 21

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving in Taiwan, the SJ-M members, with their managers, made their way to the hotel. It was a beautiful place with a tropical setting. A pool ran the entire length of the hotel with palm trees dotting the landscape, giving a resort feel, rather than that of a hotel. The sky was blue and the air, warm. It was perfect.

 

Eunhyuk was still avoiding Kyuhyun but that didn’t deter the boy. He was smiling the entire way, whispering to Sungmin about how the place was perfect for his confession. It was romantic and the most important thing – less members, therefore less opportunities for interruption.

 

Kyuhyun saw Eunhyuk peek at him before jerking his head in the other direction, a cute pink tinge coloring the tips of his ears. ‘Aww…he’s shy…so cute’, Kyuhyun thought to himself, while grinning like the cat that got the canary.

 

Sungmin, who was in charge of the room allocations (AN - I know managers usually do this, but whatever), put Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun in one room together, since it was two boys to one hotel room. Kyuhyuk wanted to dance and sing in glory. He wanted to scream and shout out to the whole world, how happy he was. He hugged Sungmin, a wide, happy smile on his face. Nothing could go wrong now.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Why does he have to hug Sungmin like that? I thought maybe he might like me too but I guess he is like that with everyone…bastard! Is he playing around? But he doesn’t seem the type…does he like Sungmin hyung? No…cant be…but they were whispering and giggling throughout the flight…

 

But….I like him. Oh be still my beating heart. This isn’t the time to listen to you. I’m sure he doesn’t like me. It was that he was just letting himself be led by the moment that time.

END POV

 

Kyuhyun turned to look at Eunhyuk and he saw him pouting, his arms folded at his chest, and with a cute frown on his face. He was looking down and looked as if he was thinking about something. ‘Does he not want to share a room with me?” But he likes me too…right? Well, whatever…even if he doesn’t, I will make him fall in love with me. Because I love him.

 

Taiwan wasn’t going to be as easy as Kyuhyun thought though. They had Chinese less

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter