Chapter 28

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJ-M was back in Taiwan and rushing around filming, performing, doing fanmeets and so much more. Kyuhyun’s new found hobby was sticking himself to Eunhyuk instead of being glued to his laptop playing starcraft. The other members were finding this extremely suspicious since Kyuhyun was a game addict and to take him away from his games, without the excuse of a schedule and someone dying, was practically impossible and it seemed like Eunhyuk had achieved the impossible. They didn’t ask anymore on it though, not wanting to have the sharp tongued Kyuhyun let loose on them; now that would be the scariest thing, something members didn’t want to risk.

 

Kyuhyun kept glancing at the clock on the wall, pouting sometimes or tapping his fingers on the table impatiently. He would take out the book he had on his pocket and read two lines before looking at the clock again and go back to read the first two lines again. He got up a few minutes later to go up to the clock and take it off the wall to see if there was something wrong with it. He looked at the time on his phone and the clock – same. He looked at the batteries in the back – seemed to be working. He tapped the glass in front as if that would speed up time but the second hand just seemed to drag on at the same pace, if not slower.

 

He placed the clock back and sighed, sitting back on his chair and started his earlier routine of reading and glancing at the clock. “Palli!! Faster!! Why the heck is it taking so long?”

 

Now what was he waiting for? He was waiting for Eunhyuk to come back. It had been ages since he had spent some time with him – one week to be exact – and he was going out of his mind. The schedules had been so strict and packed that they would just come back and collapse into bed the moment they reached the hotel, sometimes not even taking time to shower. This would be first time in days that they had a day off and he wanted to spend it with Eunhyuk instead of the other members.

 

The lock clicked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter