Chapter 16

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk was sitting in the living room, thinking about what to do. Everyone was gone and it was just him and Kyuhyun. He was trembling slightly at the thought of being alone with him. Not because he was scared of him but because he was scared of himself, of what he was feeling nowadays whenever he was with Kyuhyun.

 

His heart would beat faster, he would find himself blushing and his eyes would automatically go to find him.

 

It was driving him crazy. He had thought endlessly about him at night but he didn’t know what to do now. That day, during breakfast, he had nearly kissed Kyu. What must he be thinking of me now? That day I had almost kissed him. He must think that I’m creepy. I can’t face him but I don’t have any other choice.

 

I have to put aside these weird feelings and look after him. Kyu is in so much pain and he is still following through with the schedules diligently. he is such a good person. (A/N – HAA!!)

 

‘He hasn’t had breakfast yet. Maybe I should make something for him.’

 

Eunhyuk got up, going into the kitchen to make omelet and toast some bread. He placed everything into a tray with a glass of orange juice and some painkillers and made his way into Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room. He peeked in and saw a dazed Kyuhyun on the bed. He didn’t look like he was in pain. He looked kinda happy. He knocked lightly on the open door to get his attention.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the door. ‘Damnit! He had been grinning like an idiot just now. I hope he didn’t see that. Okay! Come on! Acting! You can do this! You can DO THIS!’

END POV

 

“Eunhyuk hyung? What are you doing here?” he asked in a small voice.

 

Eunhyuk melted at the meek Kyuhyun. Maybe he had imagined the smile because the Kyuhyun now looked so weak and pitiful right now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter