Chapter 38

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yes. I love him too,” big brown eyes stared up at him, quivering and wet with unshed tears but there was strength in them, clear and defying and Leeteuk knew that Eunhyuk was indeed in love with that…that brat.

 

He was his favourite dongseung. The one he could always rely on and one to always have his back…but then he had to go fall in love with the most difficult member in the group…after Heechul of course.

 

“You do?”

 

“Neh hyung,” this time said with even more conviction and Leeteuk knew there was no two ways about it. He had to accept it. Eunhyuk was dating the biggest brat of the century.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Okay?”

 

“Yeah okay.”

 

“Well that was anticlimactic,” Heechul said from behind Leeteuk, “Are we playing confessions? Yay, let’s play confessions!” Leeteuk cocked his eyebrow at the bubbling male, praying to god that whatever his ‘confession’ may be, for it to be mild because he didn’t think his heart could take anything more at the moment.

 

Heechul squealed as he jumped on the sofa, attaching himself to the other side of Eunhyuk, giving him a big hug “Okay first, congratulations. Have you done it yet?” he smiled like a Cheshire cat and wiggled his eyebrows as Eunhyuk flushed a deep crimson and telltales of pink spots decorated Kyuhyun’s cheeks, “I see you did,” he could also hear half the members gasping in shock and perhaps one or two land on the floor, fainted, and then there was Leeteuk who seemed have found a new way of choking on…well…air.

 

He turned to the said choking leader and fixed him and a big smile, “since you are in such a wonderful mood Jungsu, I think this is a good time to tell you. I am dating Hangeng. Its been four years already”

 

Leeteuk promptly joined the others on the floor while Heechul squealed and asked Eunhyuk which technique he liked best since he was obviously the bottom.

 

***

Yesung yawned as he stretched, forcing himself to get out of the warmth of his bed. He groaned as he looked at the time, mentally killing Leeteuk and his manager for making their schedules so tight. He grabbed a towel and padded over to the bathroom. He heard the shower on but he didn’t really take heed as members always walked in and out when one was in the shower or using the loo. He thought that at least he could pee if the shower was busy and with a sleepy blurry vision, he made his way to the toilet.

 

Eunhyuk froze as he heard the bathroom door open, hands tightening around Kyuhyun’s neck. Wide eyes stared at Kyuhyun who tried hard not to continue what he was doing as the clenching arms had nothing on the clenching around him. He could feel Eunhyuk pulsating around him and it took all he had not to up into the warmth. Yesung walked in and stopped at the loo, pulling down his pajama pants as he stood there to pee and Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter