Chapter 19

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, the dorm was silent when Sungmin returned home. He had been out in a disguise all day. It was fun. He watched a movie, did some shopping, met with some friends but he had to make sure he didn’t go to any overly crowded places or his chances of getting caught would be higher and then it would be chaos.

 

He opened the door by pressing his forefinger in the little fingerprint scanner under the door handle and made his way in.

 

“Why so silent? Don’t tell me that Kyu has really done something?” he smirked and tiptoed over to his room to find that too shrouded in darkness. He frowned at the stillness inside the room. He switched on the light and almost jumped out of his skin.

 

“What the hell?!! Why are you on floor?!” he shrieked at Kyuhyun who was still on the floor where Eunhyuk had left him. Kyuhyun scowled at Sungmin and chose to ignore him and his questions.

 

“What crawled up your and died?! Sungmin prodded Kyuhyun with his toe.

 

“ARGH!!! Leetuek hyung, Donghae hyung and Yesung hyung!!!!!!!”

 

“Woah…your can fit all that?” Sungmin joked and got a punch on his leg and a frustrated frown thrown his way. “okay okay...jokes aside. What happened?”

 

Kyuhyun sighed and got up, now sitting with his back against the bed. “We were playing games when we got tangled and fell on the floor and just as we were about to…to umm…kiss..”

 

“KISS??? YOU GUYS KISSED? YOU TOLD HIM YOU LIKE HIM ALREADY?”

 

“Umm…no, not yet. The moment was right, you know.”

 

“You were about to kiss him again and without confessing? You kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter