Chapter 32

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – Hi my darlings!! This is the requested kyuhyuk delusional-ized version of the JKLove show from 2011. Hope I didn’t disappoint u my lovely!! Heeh.n yes…I totally get how the host seemed to be more comfortable with Hyuk than the others so I made this a Kyuhyun vision type thingy. Happy reading!!

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Once again Kyuhyun was angry. No angry wasn’t a big enough word, he was seething inside and it was all because of his little monkey’s ability to make everyone fall in love with him somehow. They were at yet another variety program to promote their album – it was some show called JKPop. Like seriously, why was the host of the show hanging onto Eunhyukkie like that? Damn him! There are other members here too you know, stop hanging on my Eunhyukkie!!!!!

 

They were backstage at the moment, in the waiting room where they were being introduced to the host, the PD and all the auxiliary staff and the host, after greeting everyone else, had now stuck himself to the adorable Eunhyuk, who didn’t really seemed to mind or see that his boyfriend was about to throw something at the host.

 

“Aww, you’re so cute!” the host cooed at Eunhyuk who smiled his gummy smile and thanked him shyly. ‘What! You like cute people? Stay away from him! he’s mine now!’ Kyuhyun thought as his fingers itched to take the supposed cute one in the group, Ryeowook, and throw him at the host.

 

It didn’t stop there. It continued the whole time during the show. When they started, Eunhyuk’s introduction was the only one the damn host reacted to! Why?!!!

 

Kyuhyun shook himself out of his thought and concentrated on the conversation around him, only to hear that the host had asked Eunhyuk for a dance lesson right after the introductions!! It’s like he was totally seeing him only – damn hussy!

 

“I often watch shows, he dances very well!” the host complimented Eunhyuk as he pulled him out of the line. ‘He’s been watching him?! What the is up with that?! Are you his stalker?’

 

He watched Eunhyuk teach him the refrain, a small frown on his face the whole time. He hated it again when they all danced together and the host high-fived Eunhyuk before being congratulated by everyone for keeping up. He almost – that’s right, almost – wanted to hug Ryeowook when he stepped in to high-five the host when Calvin had moved towards Eunhyuk again.

 

Feeling very murderous, Kyuhyun stepped back, clapping politely and absolutely refusing to high-five him too like the rest of the members because he was a brat like that. So sue him. Jealousy is not punishable by law.

 

Kyuhyun realized half through that conversation that he had moved far back and so rushed back to the group, joining the banter, not wanting anyone to notice his possessiveness. He took a deep breath and plastered a smile to his face, which got wiped off a few minutes later when the host mentioned singing outside their apartment during Eunhyuks birthday. ‘Was he really there? The way things are going, I wouldn’t be surprised that he was.’ Kyuhyun immediately felt better when Eunhyuk turned and gazed at him with those big bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter